This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tribute to GateWorld

I don't think gateworld gets enough credit for what they do. I think it is the most useful stargate website there is including the official site. I really like the soilers, interviews, the colums, and the feathers like the Rainmaker High documentary. Go Gateworld!
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
    I don't think gateworld gets enough credit for what they do. I think it is the most useful stargate website there is including the official site. I really like the soilers, interviews, the colums, and the feathers like the Rainmaker High documentary. Go Gateworld!
    You mad? Of course it does! gets mentions in the Official magazine, of which Darren is the news editor for. Don't talk silly. Pfft...most Stargate fans know of gateworld.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Other Stargate websites don't even compare to what we have on Gateworld. The shear amount of content not even including the forum threads is enormous. I really don't have a need to go anywhere else unless its for specific fanfic.
      Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
        You mad? Of course it does! gets mentions in the Official magazine, of which Darren is the news editor for. Don't talk silly. Pfft...most Stargate fans know of gateworld.

They still deserve congratulations! It's great when I joined and found out that Col. Sumner was named after the admin (Darren)!

Comment

GateWorld and GateWorld Forum are awesome sites. Darren and Dave and the mods are awesome as well.

I really look forward to my daily visits to GateWorld.

Thank you, Darren, Dave and mods for all your hard work.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I second that!
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

That is great Gateworld is mentioned in the official magazine and every knows the site. I can never say thanks too many times and that I am having a blast.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                GateWorld and GateWorld Forum are awesome sites. Darren and Dave and the mods are awesome as well.

I really look forward to my daily visits to GateWorld.

Thank you, Darren, Dave and mods for all your hard work.

Morjana
                Originally posted by Hatusu
                I second that!
                I third that.

Comment

i love gateworld its the best stargate website ever and the formals are very good just like to say

THANK YOU GATE WOURLD KEEP IT UP

Comment

Frakking A people ......Others may try to make their own gateworlds...but they'll always fall short in comparison..thankyou Darren, David, Feli, Shipper, Skydiver...........................................and my cat C4
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

The integration of the site and the forum is exemplary and this is the best forum on the net
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

I think this is a fabulous site! Thanks be to Darren and Dave for this lovely home of ours, which is without doubt THE BEST Stargate site...and to everyone here cos for the most part, you're some of the friendliest folk on the net!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

We are touched by your words. The truth is YOU guys are the ones that make the Web site, not us. If no one came Darren and I would just be blundering journalists -- you are who we do this for. You are our the notes in our songs. Never forget that. Please tell us what you think about our products, if you loved it, hated it, or despised it. We truly want to hear all you have to say, because it helps us make the site better and helps us to become better journalists.

You think we've given you a lot so far? You ain't seen nothing yet. Spoilers for "The Fourth Horseman" is just the beginning.

Just wait, because the best is truly yet to come.
                          Last edited by GateWorld; 19 April 2005, 03:22 PM.

Comment

...I really like the soilers...
                            Yes, I really like having to change my underwear after every visit to that section.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                            - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Working...
                            X