This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donny Darko

I just whatched this movie and it is inaiane who here has seen it?
    (this is just a Donny discussion thread)
    sigpic

I saw this movie a long time ago. I can hardly remember anything about it! I thought it was quite good....very weird, but still good!

Comment

I saw it and loved it! Insanely weird but makes you think
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

What did you think if the time travel therory
        sigpic

Comment

Saw it a few years back when recoving from a sprained ankle. Wierd as hell.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

One of my favourite movies of al time. I loved the whole concept of the movie and I loved the fact it wasn't the world was ending it was Donny's own life drawing to a close. Cool and weird.

Comment

Just curiously folks, was the movie spelt that way where you saw it, or was it Donnie Darko?

In any case, it's a pretty awesome film. It's more an alternate timeline movie as opposed to time travel. Have any of you seen the dierctors cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayzersoze
                Just curiously folks, was the movie spelt that way where you saw it, or was it Donnie Darko?

In any case, it's a pretty awesome film. It's more an alternate timeline movie as opposed to time travel. Have any of you seen the dierctors cut?
                If I remember correctly it is Donnie Darko.

Comment

yes, it is donnie darko...i'm sorry but how many seconds does it take to go to imdb.com and figure out the correct spelling?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                  Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                  Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

**help**
                    i was a little confused with the time travel thing, cos if he goes back to save his girfriend and the guy in the bunny suit, then he dies, cos the guy can't warn him about the plane, but if he dies, then the guy goes back to warn him. seems like a circle that never ends, thus he's stuck in that timeline.
                    Speaker: "This is getting ridiculous. The first assassin kills the second assassin sent to kill the first assassin who didn't assassinate anyone until we hired the second assassin to assassinate her."

Comment

Originally posted by poochaX
                      **help**
                      i was a little confused with the time travel thing, cos if he goes back to save his girfriend and the guy in the bunny suit, then he dies, cos the guy can't warn him about the plane, but if he dies, then the guy goes back to warn him. seems like a circle that never ends, thus he's stuck in that timeline.
                      The Bunny suit guy wasn't warning Donnie about the end of the world but in fact Donnie's own death therefore it was the end of the world for him. The time travel was a little weird but I think it was just a means to an end to carry the story along to it's conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
                        I just whatched this movie and it is inaiane who here has seen it?
                        (this is just a Donny discussion thread)
                        i seen it and thought it was cool. i liked the evil bunny dude. his voice was freaky.

Comment

Working...
                        X