X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Crossovers?

Ladies and Gentlemen:
    I am new to writing Fan Fiction. My previous works were all in Washburn University's Creative Writing course which covered both poetry and short fiction. I did write some pieces set in the time line of my own GURPS infinate worlds campaing, but have yet to do anything in Stargate.

I am a fan of Stargate: SG-1, Stargate the Movie, and Stargate: Atlantis. I also am a fan of Battlestar Galatica (the new series). I did watch the original and thought it was a bit campy, along the lines of Lost in Space campy almost. But the look and feel of the new series reminds me of such series as Babylon 5 and other such starkley more realistic series of Science Fiction.

What I would Like to know is this what crossover scenarios are allowed with Stargate and its child Atlantis?

I am working on a story now that involves an Army National Guard Second Lieutenant of Military Police assigned to a force protection mission in Iraq that due to an engage ment with the Jaffa manning a downed transport ship in the desert outside Baghdad finds herself and her entire platoon transfered to the SGC to limit knowlege of the battle. This engagement took place during Lost City as one of the transport ships crippled by one of the drone weapons crashes in the Iraqi desert and the Lieutenant's platoon is sent to secure the crash site, but with only limited knowlege of the type of craft that they are going to secure. As a result of the action against the Jaffa the platoon has its activation extended indeffinately and the Second Lieutenant is promoted to First Lieutenant and the entire platoon is first assigned to duty as part of the base security force at the Alpha Site.

While there SG-1 now under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter comes to the Alpha Site on their way to another away mission. It is there that Col. Carter recruits the platoon to act as gate security force on the mission. This mission takes SG-1 and the MP Platoon to a new world on the very edge of the gate network in the Galaxy. As the team and the MPs get their bearings after emerging from the gate and checking the telemetry of the MALP sent through the Lieutenant notices several columns of mushroom shaped clouds rising into the sky on the horizon. In the distance the entire party hears what sounds like either energy weapons blasts or high calibur automatic weapons fire. Colonel Carter has Teal'c check the situation out while staying with the rest of the party at the gate. He does his scout of the area and returns to report several metalic men led by a blond woman are executing civilians in a nearby meadow. Col. Carter pulls the Lieutenant and two of her squads, about sixteen people to investigate this sighting. Once in the woods on the edge of the clearing or meadow they witness a group of about fifteen to twenty metalic soldiers being led by the blond in a white shirt front dress and black trousers machine gunning a guarded crowd of about three to four hundred civilians of all ages in groups of ten to twenty. After their experience in Iraq the men and women of the Platoon start to prep for action and await the orders from Col Carter to act.

From this teaser you all can guess the crossover I am working on.
    KSTreadhead.

Oooer, sounds pretty awesome - especially as it apparently features Carter heavily in a NON SHIP way I like stories like that

As for what crossovers are allowed - the only limit is your imagination! (sorry couldn't resist that )

Comment

I'm all plots, but no typings.....got a xover coming, but no time to type it down

Comment

i'll be looking forward to reading this, it looks really good

Comment

To all that responded I am in the middle of a rewrite, but the story will be posted soon
          Doug (KSTreadhead) Hemmingway

Comment

Working...
          X