This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osiris/Sarah Gardner thunk thread

The actress, Anna-Louise Plowman, is very hot.

Lets have those pics, I'll go first:

Osiris/Sarah Gardner is so hot. She played a great bad `guy` and had an interesting relationship with Daniel Jackson.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

yeah she was great but she isn't as hot as Chaya
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      yeah she was great but she isn't as hot as Chaya
      Dude, your eyes are wired very differently from mine. Chaya seems WAY too teenie to me, and I don't go for children.

I'm all for the return of Sarah Gardner.

Think about it, as a former host of a Goa'uld whose memories went all the way back to ancient Egypt, she'd be more valuable on some offworld missions that Daniel Jackson himself.

Moreover, she's the best damned love interest Dr. J has had in how many years? Forget Vala, no more Anise, and don't even think about "The Destroyer of Worlds". Sarah Gardner would probably be the most interesting character they could easily add to the show as a regular!

Comment

YAY for Osiris
        Save us from danger, save us from evil
        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
          Dude, your eyes are wired very differently from mine. Chaya seems WAY too teenie to me, and I don't go for children.

I'm all for the return of Sarah Gardner.

Think about it, as a former host of a Goa'uld whose memories went all the way back to ancient Egypt, she'd be more valuable on some offworld missions that Daniel Jackson himself.

Moreover, she's the best damned love interest Dr. J has had in how many years? Forget Vala, no more Anise, and don't even think about "The Destroyer of Worlds". Sarah Gardner would probably be the most interesting character they could easily add to the show as a regular!

I wouldn't say Chaya is too teenie: go have a look at the thunk thread

That is actually a really good idea about Sarah Gardner. It would be really cool to see her again and it would be workable within the plot. I've got to admit I didn't think we'd ever see her again, but you have made quite a good argument for bringing her back. She was a really good character and had good interaction with the characters.
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

Okay, don't shoot me for this, but . . . . .

I think she's way too thin. Like her look (she can throw great expressions out), so you have to love those eyes. But still, a bit thin IMO.

Droops

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
              Okay, don't shoot me for this, but . . . . .

I think she's way too thin. Like her look (she can throw great expressions out), so you have to love those eyes. But still, a bit thin IMO.

Droops
              Yeah, I'll give you that one, she is a bit thin. However, I am actually quite skinny, I mean lean, myself so I am attracted to the same in a woman. Not really thin mind you, but Sarah Gardner is definitely acceptable.

Comment

Anna-Louise Plowman is going to be in the sixth episode of Doctor Who on the BBC. I am definitely going to make sure I see that episode then.

Does anyone know if she has done any acting where she was one the main characters?

Comment

Goodness.

All this talk of skinny or not, when we are discussing a character played by an actress.

No comparison there. Ms. Plowman CAN act, whereas the Maxim Cover Girl only brings what a maxim cover girl needs to have: looks.

Comment

Did anyone from the UK see her in Dr. Who? Her american accent bugged the hell out of me, but only because I knew for a fact it wasn't real. Naturally, she was still her hot self.

Aww, look. Here's Osiris as she tried to blast her way out from Daniel's house. Such sweet memories....

Comment

Where is she from originally? And she looks much better in that pic, not as thin.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                        Goodness.

All this talk of skinny or not, when we are discussing a character played by an actress.

No comparison there. Ms. Plowman CAN act, whereas the Maxim Cover Girl only brings what a maxim cover girl needs to have: looks.
                        Thany you. I personally think that acting ability is a far more important attribute than looks. Too many of today's "actresses" couldn't act their way of a paper bag, and the fact that they don't last long, proves it. All they seem to do, is go thru the revolving plastic surgeon's door....pretty soon, they will all look like Ellenbogen clones. (He's a famous Hollywood plastic surgeon, used to be from NY)

TY Sam, for keeping your beautiful face and figure! And for being a great actress. As for Ms. Plowman, I have not seen her in anything other than SG-1, but I thought she was terrific. She was great at deliciously evil.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I do love her hair!
                          The Lexa Doig Escape

Cause Lexa Doig rocks!

Comment

Ok thanks to good old IMDb here's a few facts about Anna-Louise Plowman, apart from SG-1 and Dr Who she played Melinda MacLean in the BBC's The Cambridge Spies, she's originally from New Zealand and Married to Dame Maggie Smith and Robert Stephens son Toby who coincidently played Kim Philbey in The Cambridge Spies

Comment

Working...
                            X