This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicator Escape?

Wondering how the hell the replicators escaped the time slowing device used on them. Wich by the way I thought was one of the better eps of the show.
    "P3X-127niner whatever"

A machine capable of slowing down/speeding up time would probably require an awful lot of power. Time distortions and gravity are also connected(Einstein - Relativity), so it's possible the Replicators modified the device to repell gravity instead of being attraced.

Comment

Well we don't know how they did it.
      In that episode even the asgard didn't know how they used the device to do it
      I guess we'll never know.
      Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        A machine capable of slowing down/speeding up time would probably require an awful lot of power. Time distortions and gravity are also connected(Einstein - Relativity), so it's possible the Replicators modified the device to repell gravity instead of being attraced.
        Yes but remember the Tollans already Mocked Einstein, so i dont really realy on our physics to be honest, half the stuff we accomplish turns out it should happen
        Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
        McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

New Order Part 1

Spoiler:

THOR
          The mass of replicator blocks have begun moving away from the event horizon.

CARTER
          How is that possible?

THOR
          They have the time dilation device. I do not know exactly how but they seem to have used it to counteract the gravitational effects that should be pulling them in.

CARTER
          Frightening. Not only that they can do that, but that you don't know how.

THOR
          I agree.

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Working...
          X