X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford's Evolution Spoilers, Season 2

Soooooo.

Those of you who do not wish to know anything about what's supposed to be coming in Season 2...I recommend you don't read this.

It appears that Ford is being converted into a super soldier of sorts, capable of killing Wraiths with his barehands(?) and yet needs to rely on the wraiths to keep him going.

Most likely he's going to get kidnapped in Siege pt.3 and get altered, but then saved along with everyone else who is kidnapped/acquired by the Wraith.

Maybe.

However, does this mean Ford is going to become a bad guy? Will we actually have an enemy with EMOTION? Or is Ford going to be like Aris Boch and try to help save the day even if it costs him what he needs in order to live?

I guess he'll develop a "superman complex". Imagine no one could hurt you and you could kill them with your own hands, it tends to mess with your ego and desicion-makings. If he would lose this ability after a while he would be dangerous to have around on missions, since his instincts would still tell him to rush in and kill.

So no, I don't think he'll be a bad guy, but he'll change so that he won't function in a group and starts doing things on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
      I guess he'll develop a "superman complex". Imagine no one could hurt you and you could kill them with your own hands, it tends to mess with your ego and desicion-makings. If he would lose this ability after a while he would be dangerous to have around on missions, since his instincts would still tell him to rush in and kill.

So no, I don't think he'll be a bad guy, but he'll change so that he won't function in a group and starts doing things on his own.
      He wont be the bad guy. Hopefully it will give him some character support and perhaps flashbacks of his childhood and/or life everyday life in atlantis. Im hoping to really see him develop.
      Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
      The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
      (F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Originally posted by John Preston
        Soooooo.

Those of you who do not wish to know anything about what's supposed to be coming in Season 2...I recommend you don't read this.

However, does this mean Ford is going to become a bad guy? Will we actually have an enemy with EMOTION? Or is Ford going to be like Aris Boch and try to help save the day even if it costs him what he needs in order to live?

Actually, if Ford goes just a little 'dark side', it coudl prove very interesting. To have him be sort of a superman who helps save teh team's butts on occasion would be dull. To have Ford go a bit 'dark side' and actually put the lives of his former team mates at risk, especially if they try to bring him back to Atlantis, could make for some very interesting dynamics and emotional issues.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          Actually, if Ford goes just a little 'dark side', it coudl prove very interesting. To have him be sort of a superman who helps save teh team's butts on occasion would be dull. To have Ford go a bit 'dark side' and actually put the lives of his former team mates at risk, especially if they try to bring him back to Atlantis, could make for some very interesting dynamics and emotional issues.
          i hope he isnt changed permanently though!
          Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
          The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
          (F.O.R.D.)

Comment

This is dangerous territory, this speculation. If Ford goes darkside, and is brought back to the city only to become a danger to everyone, he'll have to be shot. This will be very emotional....for Sheppard. And our gentle little friend will be gone.

Comment

i have only two things to say.... He will be missed & i hope to see him back in season 3
              I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

well we know that he runs off and the team tries to find him but this dosen't mean that he will as you say go darkside
                GODS LAST MESSAGE TO HIS CREATION IS...
                Spoiler:
                WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

THE ANSWER TO LIFE THE THE UNIVERSE ANDEVERYTHING IS
                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                X