This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantian ships

the only ships we have found in atlantis are the puddle jumpers dont get me rong i think there gr8 little ships but in the episode before i sleep we see the ancients transporting people to atlantis on battle crusers and transport ships how come the atlantis expidition havnt found any as the ancients said there shipos are vastaly superior to any think the wraith have they only lost the war because they were out numbered if we found some ancient battle crusere i think we could take the battle to the wraith then give them something to think about
    "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

this post has been done many times before, but we all want new SGA ships, any size and hopefully S2 will give them to us.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

the puddle jumpers have survived because they were in atlantis so under the sea protected by a shield. All the other ships would have been destroyed in the war with the wraith or after that.

Comment

well sorry if its alredy been done iv only just cum on the site and havnet read throught it proply yet
        "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

Comment

i am hoping that they find some fighters in a storage on atlantis or even study some crashed ships and learn to rebuild them.. other than that finding a functional battle cruiser or mothership type ship probably will not ever happen, just too good to be true... i'm sure they were all destroyed..
          I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gallywag
            well sorry if its alredy been done iv only just cum on the site and havnet read throught it proply yet
            Yeah. The "search" function needs some SERIOUS boolean search capabilities to make it possible to find a previous thread on the topic.

I wonder if it could be added to the etiquette that if you post "we have another thread on the topic" that a link TO said topic should be included?

It'd make it a devil of a lot easier on those of us who HAVEN'T read all the myriad of threads here!

Comment

Originally posted by NORCALJJ
              i am hoping that they find some fighters in a storage on atlantis or even study some crashed ships and learn to rebuild them.. other than that finding a functional battle cruiser or mothership type ship probably will not ever happen, just too good to be true... i'm sure they were all destroyed..
              either that or they will find one at the beggining of an episode but it will prove the be the answer to that episodes problem and be destroyed by the end of the episode in order to save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                either that or they will find one at the beggining of an episode but it will prove the be the answer to that episodes problem and be destroyed by the end of the episode in order to save the day.
                probably
                I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Maybe they flew them out of the galaxy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NORCALJJ
                    Some could have been hidden, but they were probably hidden in MW and discovered by Anubis, although they were probably transport ships, because full Ancient battleships would have layed wast to the System Lords in no time.
                    O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
                    [Cut to shot of the door]
                    [Cut back to O'Neill]
                    O'NEILL: Any time now.
                    [Cut back to door]

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong , I thought Atlantis might be a ship.If not, perhaps a central piece of the city could break off as a ship .

Comment

Check out season 2 episode Aurora it’s likely to include an ancient ship. In the Ask Joe thread JM dropped a hint.
                        Originally posted by JMallozzi
                        An Ancient ship. Hmmmm. Do you think they'd call it Aurora?
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

yes its tru atlantis is a ship but i dont thik it has hardly enough power to lift off but wouldnt it b cool if they could bring it back to earth

-albert einstein

Comment

Well I hope they do that towards the end of Atlantis which is going to be few more years down the line.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

well lets hope so anyway. being so dramatic so early on, the writers could be digging themselves intoa repetitive hole, hopefully atlantis does evolve so it does continue the way SG1 has.

Comment

Working...
                              X