• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lies, lies!!!!! SG1 LIES!

this might should be in another area of the forum...oh well

in season seven of chimera, sam says

"There's no zoo in Colorado Springs."

she liiieeess!!! *i live in colorado and frequent colorado springs often*

there is indeed a zoo, the cheyenne mountain zoo. its a pretty big zoo tacked on the side of cheyenne mountain.

muahahahahahahahaha

*someone takes away her caffeine*

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Yeah, this thread needs to be in season 7's folder...
    Nmom
    sigpic

Comment

In an interview with Joe M. He said it was supposed to be a subtle nod to the fact that Carter doesn't get out enough. He admited that it was a little too subtle
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
        this might should be in another area of the forum...oh well
        well, if anyone can come up with lies from other seasons it can stay here...
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Apophis lied! He really isn't a god.

Comment

Too right. He got killed. And so did every other!
            __

__

Comment

The whole zoo thing just shows that the series doesn't take place in our universe.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

hahahaha i guess =) but like...i dunno...i wanted to see sam go to the zoo!

pet the tamarins...

everyone loves tamarins!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

yep it was also mentioned on the audio commentary for the episode, that it was just a little joke and a nod to the fact that sam had no life.

i'm sure i can think of some things they've lied to us about. just gimme some time

Comment

Yah, i also live in Colorado, and i visited Colorado Springs, and there is one!
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Stargate SG-1 must take place in an alternate universe because of show-within-show stuff like the fact that O'Neill makes reference to Star Trek several times and that Star Trek guest actors have appeared on the show! Not to mention the stuff with Simpsons and a certain Patty and Selma addiction to RDA
                      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Fun Ball
                        Apophis lied! He really isn't a god.
                        LOL!

Daniel also lied...he said he would take care of Jonas's fish...haven't seen those fish lately.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                          Stargate SG-1 must take place in an alternate universe because of show-within-show stuff like the fact that O'Neill makes reference to Star Trek several times and that Star Trek guest actors have appeared on the show! Not to mention the stuff with Simpsons and a certain Patty and Selma addiction to RDA
                          I recall Carter humming the tune to SG1 in a season 7 episode. Jack looked at her pretty surprised about it.
                          -GuyFromOH
                          I'm a guy, from Ohio.
                          ------------------------------------
                          Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
                          Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
                          cool!"

Comment

Ha, one of those magical moments... pretty funny, I wonder if Joel Goldsmith is a composer in the Stargate world too -- they should have him drop by, kind of like how you could actually see Philip Glass playing synths in The Truman Show.

I think in Stargate: The Lowdown, Amanda Tapping (what a cool name) mentioned that she wanted to hum the MacGyver theme initially . . .
                            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

She said the MacGyver theme originally the the producers thought it would be better if it was the Stargate theme. I think it should have been MacGyver, just for a laugh
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X