This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reoccurring Characters

I'm just wondering, what secondary--kinda thrown in there--characters would you like to see more of from Season 1? Or even given names to? In SG-1, I really like having characters like Siler and Walter(Chevron Guy). So, what charcters that we've seen in Atlantis would you like to see more of?

One, or several I should say, that come to mind for me is in the ep Letters From Pegasus. I liked that female Korean(??) scientist that seemed to have a crush on McKay. Frankly, I'd like to see more of those scientists in that lab they showed in the flashback where Rodney had a leg cramp.

And, shockingly, I'd like to see more Kavanough. As much as I hate him, he adds conflict. And that female scientist that was arguing with him in 38min.

What about you guys?
    Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Who doesnt want to see more Dr Kavanaugh?! And also Dr Kusanagi (the one with a crush on Rodney)
    Also put those 2 in a team together along with Rodney! Absolute Chaos!

I'd also like to see that ancient girl that Sheppard had a thing for back.

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      Who doesnt want to see more Dr Kavanaugh?! And also Dr Kusanagi (the one with a crush on Rodney)
      Also put those 2 in a team together along with Rodney! Absolute Chaos!

I'd also like to see that ancient girl that Sheppard had a thing for back.
      Do you mean Chaya?
      Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

I hope Bates doesn't die off screen or something becaus eI think his character has potential.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

I wanna see more of Bates! I'd love for him to come back. I love the tension between him and Teyla. So cool and really compelling to watch!

Luce x

Comment

I hope we see more of Bates and Zelenka. I love Bates' interaction with Teyla and Sheppard and Zelenka's with McKay. Seeing Dr Kusunagi again would be cute, her hovering over Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
              Do you mean Chaya?
              yeah

I'd also like to see more Bates and Dr Zalenka

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Love to see more Zelenka; hes soo cool! Would love to see him prove McKay completly wrong about something

Would also love Steve to come back... AU?
                Ses
                James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

What I really like about all these extra characters is that they're realistic. In SG-, the only enemies are people outside of the SGC. Here, they're all part of the same team, but everyone fights and has real problems with the other people, which I think makes for an interesting dynamic. The way they've set this up has real potential for Bates and Kavenaugh. <sp>
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I would like to see Bates, Kavenaugh, Zelenka, and also, Stackhouse again next season. Especially Bates, I would really love to see more of him.

And that's my two cents...
                    My LiveJournal
                    ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                      What I really like about all these extra characters is that they're realistic. In SG-, the only enemies are people outside of the SGC. Here, they're all part of the same team, but everyone fights and has real problems with the other people, which I think makes for an interesting dynamic. The way they've set this up has real potential for Bates and Kavenaugh. <sp>
                      I wouldn't put Bates and Dr.K in the same party. Though they both stur up conflict, Dr.K has a personal agenda (sp?) and only really cares about himself while Bates does what he does because its his job and he believes it's in the best interest of Atlantis. Both have great potential as characters as well as Dr.Z.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                        I wouldn't put Bates and Dr.K in the same party. Though they both stur up conflict, Dr.K has a personal agenda (sp?) and only really cares about himself while Bates does what he does because its his job and he believes it's in the best interest of Atlantis. Both have great potential as characters as well as Dr.Z.
                        I didn't mean too. I just wanted to recognize that they both cause conflicts amongst the group.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                          Absolutely... which is what I really like about Atlantis... it's all very claustrophobic and with the Wraith threatening to decimate them, tensions are running high. They seem to get out of the frying pan in one instance only to tumble into the fire the next. I definitely want to see Bates back in the fold, he adds something to the dynamic...
                          I certainly don't want them to resurrect people who are well and truly gone... that would be cheesy to say the least...

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet is the Athosians... I want to see more of the Athosians and learn more about that culture. Frankly speaking I think Teyla embraced the Earth expedition far too readily and assimilated far too quickly. I believe she would have been a far more interesting alien if she had been more reluctant to participate in the expedition. Sometimes she's an Athosian version of Weir and at other times she's an angry young woman...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                          X