This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaya Sar Thunk

I know she was in only one episode but still she is very beautiful. Seeing as there is a new area for this I thought we might as well get the proceedings underway with a few pics:

And she is an ancient. WOW.
    Last edited by Cronus; 11 April 2005, 01:04 PM. Reason: to allow for greater discussion
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Yeah, ok. She's a pretty girl.
    And seems like a nice person....
    Seems like though both Shep/Weir-Shep/Teyla shippers dislike her though.
    She's an ancient hussy.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
    Spoiler:
    SCI-FI....
    I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

I like that girl. She is hot and she is an Ancient. There was definatly some chemestry between Sheppard and her. But than again there is also some chemestry between Sheppard and Teyla. I hope we see her again
      Lord Zedd

Comment

she who should not be named has a THUNK THREAD!?!?!? I'll leave before I get out of hand. (into radio) Requesting airstrike on my position

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
          Yeah, ok. She's a pretty girl.
          And seems like a nice person....
          Seems like though both Shep/Weir-Shep/Teyla shippers dislike her though.
          She's an ancient hussy.

I wonder why lol. Personally, I couldn't care less truth be told. So I still believe that Teyla should have been his
          Spoiler:
          first kiss and not Chaya
          ...I mean lets face it Elizabeth/Teyla never gonna happen on the show, so I have to settle...so why not for John/Teyla, but it really didn't brother me. The signs were there for John and Chaya anyway.

Well at least we know a bit more about these ancients.

Chaya is stunning, but that's it I can't think of anything else to say....wasn't the actress in a SG episode before?

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

I don't think that she has appeared before in SG.1 but I wish she did Peraps you are confussing her with Freya/ Anise???
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              I don't think that she has appeared before in SG.1 but I wish she did Peraps you are confussing her with Freya/ Anise???

*Blushes* they do look a like....Freya was one cute, bad ass chick though....

Comment

yeah she was indeed I once dreamed that I had rescued her out of the hands of Anubis And she rewared me with a passionate night I think I'll go do some searching now you'll see what I am up too
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                  she who should not be named has a THUNK THREAD!?!?!? I'll leave before I get out of hand. (into radio) Requesting airstrike on my position
                  I wonder what is wrong with Chaya. Comon I don't pop in the anti chaya thread you started and post some pictures of her or so. You called her a slut in there how dare you. Your insulance shall not go unpunished no just kidding He if you don't like Chaya than you don't. You have your own opinion. I even haven't dinged you or so for your post but I think you shouldn't say this in here but in the anti thread
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

I thought this might be controversial, but starting an anti-thread. WOW.

I don't see why everyone hates her so much. She is a hot ancient who stayed behind and helped her people. Hello, whats wrong with that? Sheppard didn't exactly complain when he was going out with her, and lets face it, who would? I know I certainly wouldn't.
                    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

Come on, how can anyone hate that face?

And call her a hussy no less? Lonely maybe, but thats about it.

Comment

People hate the stunning ancient because she kissed John, but hello the last time I checked it takes two to tango. But as always John can't do anything wrong can he?

As for people calling her a slut/hussy? That's just not on.

At least Chaya's getting loving from some people. *Hugs poor and unloved anicent*

Comment

If they are mad at anyone it should be Sheppard anyway. She has been exiled from her kind for thousands of years. She deserves a bit of sympathy. Besides people don't seem to mind the other ancients that ascended and left their people behind. She stayed and looked after them. She deserves respect and not the contempt many people are giving her.

Especially with that whole `she who we shall not name` sh*t. It is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            *prepares AA gun*
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                              *prepares AA gun*
                              Good man. Well so long as you are going to protect the thunk thread with that thing. I just don't see how everyone can hate her so much just because she went out with Sheppard. I thought she was quite noble in staying behind to defend her people, but... apparently others think she is an oppressive control freak.

Comment

Working...
                              X