X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 8: Who's Excited?

Yippie!!!

Who's excited? I'm telling you I'm like a child waiting for Christmas morning.

Also, The Sci-Fi Channel just got their July schedule, and it's just so exciting to see schedule for Season 8 there with Stargate Atlantis. I think I'm gonna like Atlantis. After, seeing those new Atlantis promos/teasers, I have good feeling that I'm gonna like it.

The Sci-Fi Channel Schedule for July (SG-1/Atlantis) (ET)

July 9:

8:00 PM FROM STARGATE TO ATLANTIS:A SCIFI LOWDOWN
    9:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (2-HOUR PREMIER)
    11:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (2-HOUR PREMIER)

July 16:

6:00 PM FROM STARGATE TO ATLANTIS:A SCIFI LOWDOWN
    7:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (2-HOUR)
    9:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (2-HOUR PREMIERE)
    11:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (2-HOUR PREMIERE)
    1:00 AM FROM STARGATE TO ATLANTIS:A SCIFI LOWDOWN

July 23:

9:00 PM STARGATE SG-1
    10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS
    11:00 PM STARGATE SG-1
    12:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS
    3:00 AM FROM STARGATE TO ATLANTIS:A SCIFI LOWDOWN

July 30:

9:00 PM STARGATE SG-1
    10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS
    11:00 PM STARGATE SG-1
    12:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS

Boy, is my VCR gonna be busy Friday nights. I'm gonna attempt to tape The Stargate/Atlantis Lowdown, Stargate SG-1 Season 8, and Stargate: Atlantis. I'll probably have a separate VCR tape for Stargate Atlantis.

Oooh....I'm so excited!!

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 02 June 2004, 11:55 AM. Reason: Forgot to put Time Zone.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Hmm.. since in Finland stargate is not on tv I have to get them from... krhm.. a friend of mine.. So can I first watch sg1 season 8 and then begin with atlantis s1
    or are their plots crossed.. Know what I mean???

Comment

I'm excited...somewhat...okay, I'm not as much looking forward to S8 as I was to S6 and S7 but I haven't given up hope yet. Stargate is still the best TV show there is IMO and I'm confident...hopeful...anxious..that TPTB learned from the more negative feedback they received for S7.

Yes, I'm excited but even more so I'm hopeful not to be disappointed.

Comment

Definetly excited, since it seems the vast summer TV wasteland has begun. (not that TV isn't a vast wasteland any other time of year ) All I can say is, Bring Back Martouf! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          Stargate is still the best TV show there is IMO and I'm confident...hopeful...anxious..that TPTB learned from the more negative feedback they received for S7.

Yes, I'm excited but even more so I'm hopeful not to be disappointed.
          Yes that's a very good way to describe my state of mind right now I will admit that from the spoilers I read I'm looking forward to SG-A just a little bit more, right now, then SG-1
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Can't wait. But us viewers in the UK have to wait till September
            __

__

Comment

I'm really excited ...

Caty

Comment

Very excited, I'm just sooo freaking tired of waiting. I hate that they make us wait for so long...what if I die later today, and miss it because they made me wait!?!?!?!?! Huh!? Huh? Sci-fi!?? Show it to you fans while you cannnnn!!!!
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

OMG who isn't excited?? I just kinda put it in the back of my mind so I don't go crazy, cause it's more than a month away, but i'm sure that month will pass quicker than I think........the cats are flushing the toilet!! ( yes this is what I'm watching until July)
                  "You have no idea the tortures he is capable of."
                  "You ended a sentence with a preposition..........b*stard!"

Comment

Everyone in the US is lucky they start showing it in July, we wait until SEPTEMBER. What would you do if you had to wait that long. It's already annoying me with all these exciting spoiler information
                    __

__

Comment

I'm excited but so far all the i'v episodes I’ve read about are not what I was expecting, don’t get me wrong I like the episode that I’ve read about but I was expecting season 8 to answer some unanswered question from pervious episodes such Daniels grandfather and the giant aliens story who they are.

There are only ten more episodes left till the end of the season.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        Everyone in the US is lucky they start showing it in July, we wait until SEPTEMBER. What would you do if you had to wait that long. It's already annoying me with all these exciting spoiler information
                        So do what I do when the UK gets the eps first. DOWNLOAD them.
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

and then you get new episodes in january while we go on hiatus from sept - march

in the end, it all comes out the same. the uk has to dodge spoilers from july - sept, then the us has to dodge spoilers from sept-march

as to s8, eh, i dunno. i'm trying to hold out hope but if it's like the first half of s7 i'm not sure if i'll be very enthusiastic about it.

i'll probably watch to satisify teh completist in me and even the worse eps of s7 had at least 30 watchable seconds...but i can't say that i'm counting the days

some of the early spoilers have been far from enticing to me
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't really care about what people say about s8, but i'm excited
                            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well we in Germany don't even know how long we'll have to wait. But I'm very excited even though I have not yet see all season 7 episodes... but I just can't wait...

Comment

Working...
                              X