This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica Forum

Now i know that Battlestar Galactica has gained alot of fans this year, and a lot from the stargate fandom especially. there has been many many threads on these boards about BSG, and it is so popular t has its own "Official" thread. I was just wondering if maybe anyone knew of a BSG forum out there on the net anywhere? i know we will never find a forum as good as GateWorld (trust me im not going anywhere, im just interested in meeting and discussing with people from outside the Stargate fandom, to see what they have to say) but is there an Official BSG forum? oh and not the one on the SciFi boards, i really dont like those boards at all.

Why not take a look at ragnar anchorage

sp.invisionfree.com/Ragnar_Anchorage/index.php
    Last edited by Egeria; 10 April 2005, 11:58 AM.

Comment

You might want to check out this one on Yahoo. It's pretty active and has some interesting discussions.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ron_Moores_Galactica/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        Now i know that Battlestar Galactica has gained alot of fans this year, and a lot from the stargate fandom especially. there has been many many threads on these boards about BSG, and it is so popular t has its own "Official" thread. I was just wondering if maybe anyone knew of a BSG forum out there on the net anywhere? i know we will never find a forum as good as GateWorld (trust me im not going anywhere, im just interested in meeting and discussing with people from outside the Stargate fandom, to see what they have to say) but is there an Official BSG forum? oh and not the one on the SciFi boards, i really dont like those boards at all.
        Good job Sean. Glad you asked dude. Have you found any good places yet?

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
          Good job Sean. Glad you asked dude. Have you found any good places yet?
          no ive been spoiled by GateWorld, everything else just doesnt compare!

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            no ive been spoiled by GateWorld, everything else just doesnt compare!
            Same thing is happening to me.
            Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

the anchorage aint so bad though.
              Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

TelevisionWithoutPity has a pretty good Galactica forum.
                MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

I'd check out http://www.mediablvd.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=180.
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    yeah ive checked this one out its its pretty good
                    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

http://battlestargalactica-fleets.com/forumhome.htm

http://battlestargalactica-forum.com/forums/index.php\

if you join those, contact me, I'm newton
                      "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

looks like i got my wish! now we have a BSG forum right here at home! gateworld is just awesome!

Comment

Yay! BSG has its own folder. I love the show but don't have much desire to go seek out a new forum to read discussion. Great addition to the forum.
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i love the new addition

i may end up gettin tempted to started a Lee/Kara ship thread... no dont shoot me. I think they're a great match
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL...CKO..well from all of the interviews I have read it seems that Jamie Bamber and Katee Sackoff feel the same way as you ... They would like to see *something* down the road for their characters

I am just really enjoying this show on all levels and I am REALLY happy to see a place here on GW to talk and gush about it
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                              X