This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region 2 DVD

According to Play.com, Series 9 Vol 43 will be released on the 25/07/2005... I was wondering if anyone had any solid information about this thanks.

Originally posted by waykins
    According to Play.com, Series 9 Vol 43 will be released on the 25/07/2005... I was wondering if anyone had any solid information about this thanks.
    That's July this year! You mean literally a few weeks after it airs in the US and before we get it on sky here? Sounds odd- but would soooooooo love this to be true!

Comment

I don't think that's completely true, amazon.co.uk have Season 8 Volume 42 (Moebius I and II) as being available in June. Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...943495-7707851

It seems that season 9 doesn't exist yet on amazon and they're always the first to show any new or upcoming stargate releases. Sorry, but it seems we're gonna have to wait longer

- "I ask you. What could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?"
      - "Lose it…it meant go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one’s faculties, three fries short of a happy meal….WACKO!"
      - "I'm taking this loop off..."
      - "Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were krispy kremes right?"
      - "Carter, all I heard was matrix, and I found those films quite confusing."
      - "I played Def Jam Vendetta."

Comment

Check out this thread UK Schedule it may have answer
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by waykins
          As nice as that would be i seriously doubt it!
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Indeed, Volume 43 contains Citizen Joe, Moebius Part 1 and Moebius Part 2

Volumes 40-43 only have 3 episodes on them to factor in the extra long Threads episode

Volume 43 originally wouldnt have existed, but it does and because of this Play originally assumed it was Season 9

Comment

Im confused Sky one showed citizen joe before reckoning why would it be on the same disk as mobius?
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                Im confused Sky one showed citizen joe before reckoning why would it be on the same disk as mobius?
                Production Order basically

For a long time we originally thought Citizen Joe was between Threads and Moebius as that was the time it was filmed at (due to Dan Castellana's Schedule i'ld assume)

MGM have really messed the DVDs up this year

Comment

Working...
                X