X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New team for s9

i was thinking is the new team going to be daniel,vala and mitchell
    i need some answers so please help because i keep thinking that the new team is these three

The Team is Mitchell, Daniel, Teal'c & Sam...however when Sam's absent for the first quarter of the season...Vala is taking her spot

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis345
      i was thinking is the new team going to be daniel,vala and mitchell
      i need some answers so please help because i keep thinking that the new team is these three
      you forgot Teal'c
      anyway, for the 6 first episodes its daniel,vala, teal'c and mitchell
      and than Sam came and Vala gone...

Comment

but i wonder what sg-1 with Teal'c, Daniel, Vala, and Mitchell would be like. but there has to be sam.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

i don't think that teal'c will consider himself a member of Sg-1 team straight away it looks like mitchel is trying to reunite the team, so I think vala will not be consideered a member at all just that she somehow fits into the story and is lending a hand.

Comment

I'm not saying she is a member, just wondering what it would be like if she was.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

the thought of a new sg1 is weird whats wrong with the original 4?

Comment

Originally posted by swifty
                the thought of a new sg1 is weird whats wrong with the original 4?
                Nothing simply RDA wants to move on and AT has just had a baby therefore she needs a little break.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

And the Laundry family, who are going to be at least guest starring consistently, more likely regulars. Okay, so Lam has a different last name, but she's supposed to be his daughter, right?

Comment

I think that was changed. Wasn't the General supposed to be full time? I know Lexa is part time but...
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      you forgot Teal'c
                      anyway, for the 6 first episodes its daniel,vala, teal'c and mitchell
                      and than Sam came and Vala gone...
                      Vala gone is because Claudia is going to film "One", probably in Canada this summer

Comment

she's not part of the team as such, just part of the storyline, she is not considered a friendly since she took over prometheus and almost had it destroyed. Mitchell takes over SG1 which has beena three man unit of late. Landry takes over RDA who will be homeworld security man, i.e. still following in Hammond's footsteps. Sam is still part of the show just not there for a while. Daniel and Teal'c are there and Vala happens to be in the story like the alien bond she has with Daniel (we'll find out what that means later). While Carter is not there it will be a three man SG team as it has been S8 but Vala will be the one providing female wiles.

Comment

I think there is a good chance Lexa will join on some missions....the SG1 guys
                          have been talking about getting her on the show since Mike and Christopher went on Lexa's Andromeda. They have been trying to get her since 2001....
                          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Mitchell?
                            You mean Michael right?
                            MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                            I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

This is my team, the true team and the ONLY team I will accept leading in the SG universe (Jonas too cause he's cool)

Just thought I'd say that.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                              X