This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will We Find Any More Worlds With Ancient Gear

i WONDER IF THIER ARE ANY MORE WORLDS WHERE THE ANCIENTS HIDE VALUABLE TECH .

No. There are absolutely NO MORE worlds with Ancient technology. The Atlantis teams have already explored ALL of them! In this next season, there will be a 10 episode story arc about the lack of Ancient tech, followed by a revelation that the Ancients were in Pegasus for only a FEW WEEKS, and all the humans were created there by the Goa'uld, who it turns out, ACTUALLY ARE GODS!

or not...
    FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Nah better than that. The Furlings are the Daddy Gods to all

Yes there will be more worlds with Ancient Tech thats almost a certainty. Whether it works or not is a different story.

Comment

And also, they have Atlantis to explore

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Im just guessing, when reading that i dont know of anythign that could have been more funny.

But for the first question they will indeed find more stuff, but only when they need something dire.

Comment

The question should be: What kind of Ancient technology will we find on other worlds?
            O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
            [Cut to shot of the door]
            [Cut back to O'Neill]
            O'NEILL: Any time now.
            [Cut back to door]

Comment

^ Indubitively.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I think we will find it sparingly, otherwise it would get over used.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Absolutely. They left their junk everywhere they went.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayz
                    Absolutely. They left their junk everywhere they went.
                    Took the words right out of my brain.

*post 1800*

Comment

Any working ancient tech would have been destroyed by the wraith, stolen by the wraith, hidden or on a wraith free world.i doubt we will find anything amazing that could just win the war or anything, we might find some not as useful tech like a narcotic chamber like in SG1 (addictive light) or a holodeck or something. its intersting also how little the genii are mentioend.

Comment

Working...
                      X