Dr Carolyn Lam/Lexa Doig Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Carolyn Lam/Lexa Doig Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Ok guys I’m creating this thread for those guys who want to see female thunk thread as there are too many male thunk thread and not enough female thunk thread.

Lexa Doig website

Last edited by Wass; 06 April 2005, 09:44 AM.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Go Wass

*cheers*
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

My Pleasure any cool pics are well come
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
          Go Wass

*cheers*
          yeah man
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Seriously, Andromeda is the new doc? Nice (I'm on season 5)

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

I dont think anyone will be bothered about the loss of fraser now
                  love Torri

Comment

Fraiser....who's she??????? *drools*

Comment

my point exactly her necklace says LS in the first thread is she lexa doig-shanks
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        Don't be certain about that
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          Hey Fraiser RULES! This new doc is hot but Fraiser still rules!

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            Hey Fraiser RULES! This new doc is hot but Fraiser still rules!
                            Yeah, I'll miss Fraiser too. But as you say, the new doc is hot so I think it's a tie..

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X