This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford/Teyla Ship Thread

Who want to see Aiden and Teyla get together????

Any other Shippers out there?

Originally posted by Maj. Chris
    Who want to see Aiden and Teyla get together????

Any other Shippers out there?
    Shipper right here!!

Comment

I think they would make a cute couple...

Comment

Spoilers SGA S2
        Spoiler:
        as ford wont be around as much in season 2 i doubt this is going to happen
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Hmmm...well they do seem to have a bit of a relationship...I mean, in several cases she calls him Aiden, when most people call him Ford...

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

and he tends to take her side against sgt. bates
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I liked it when Ford said he would stay with her in The Storm.

P.S. Already know about the spoiler

Comment

I could possibly see them together - right now they seem to be friends but I figure there is room for developement and maybe later there could be something more.

Comment

I like them together. If Sheyla doesn't work out, then I'm all in favor of Feyla!
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                    I like them together. If Sheyla doesn't work out, then I'm all in favor of Feyla!
                    *cringes* Okay so Sheyla has a nice enough ring to and Weyla is okayish but Feyla is just bad....I think perhaps the amalgamated names are being taken too far, just a little.

Comment

Yay, a Ford/Teyla thread

There's a good fic by Angel of Fire SG1... here, called 'To Be Continued...' if anyone's interested.
                      It picks up where 'The Siege part II' left off (so obviously beware of spoilers). It's also a Shep/Weir fic, just to warn anyone who's not a shipper. However, even if you're not the F/T bits are really good, in my opinion, so well worth the read.

There was a cute F/T bit in 'The Gift', when he's sitting by her bedside.

Err, don't think that's a spoiler, but if it is, just let me know and I'll remove it
                      Uncontrolled Destiny
                      My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                        *cringes* Okay so Sheyla has a nice enough ring to and Weyla is okayish but Feyla is just bad....I think perhaps the amalgamated names are being taken too far, just a little.

Hehe! Once you start you can't stop!!! Reyla, Ceyla, Beyla, Zeyla.... I could go on and on!!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                          Hehe! Once you start you can't stop!!! Reyla, Ceyla, Beyla, Zeyla.... I could go on and on!!
                          Nooooooooooooooo! *Cradles head in hands* Make it stop!
                          (Side note: Zeyla? Zelenka/Teyla - a new ship! Yay!)

Comment

My mom has a cousin named Sheyla. Actually it's Shayla - same pronounciation.

FORD!! WHHYYY!??!?!?! *sobs*
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                              Nooooooooooooooo! *Cradles head in hands* Make it stop!
                              (Side note: Zeyla? Zelenka/Teyla - a new ship! Yay!)

Yep, Zelenka. I already used R for Rodney... Although I could use Meyla, Mceyla? Zelenka is so funny, he needs somebody!

Comment

Working...
                              X