This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error found on site

Earth relies on naquadria to power the hyperspace engines on its ships, allowing them interstellar travel for the first time.

this is not true the only hyperspace drive that earth has is on X-303 (Promithous) this is powered by a hyperspace drive taken off a gou'ld long range bomber. please tell me if i am correct and i dont care about spelling because i do not speak english

Don't the F-302's have hyperdrives, too? The X-302 certainly did...
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I'm not too sure if the F-302's have a hyperdrive generator, but the X-302 certain did, quite right. The only problem was that it failed but it worked to an extent
      __

__

Comment

Was the X-303's hyperdrive taken off a Alkesh? I thought they built it from scratch with help from Thor's people.

Also the X-302's did have hyperdrives but I don't know about the F-302's.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar9
          Was the X-303's hyperdrive taken off a Alkesh? I thought they built it from scratch with help from Thor's people.

Also the X-302's did have hyperdrives but I don't know about the F-302's.
          SPOILERS SEASON 6&7
          The X-303's hyperdrive was orginally a human-built design reverse engineered from a mother ship, however the Prometheus' hyperdrive overloaded in "Memento" and had to be retisoned, it was stranted on an alien planet for a year. However in "Avenger 2.0" Jack and Teal'c stole an Al'kesh Bonber and in Grace we learn that it's hyperdrive has been installed on the Prommy.

So short answer X-303s have human built hyperdrive but the Prometheus has an Alk'kesh design for the moment.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the facts. I will have to go back and rewatch those episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X