Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the kinds of stories you want season 2 to have?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the kinds of stories you want season 2 to have?

I was just wondering, what kinds of stories do you guys want in stargate. More stories that explain the ancients, nox, asgard past. More wraith fighting. More character building. More action. what do you guys want?

I'd like to see a Wraith POV story and a crossover with SG-1. I'd also like to see more flashbacks to the Ancient/Wraith conflict complete with shots of what larger ancient ships looked like but more importantly going into exactly how they were beaten back. That peace conference turned ambush would be an especially cool thing to render on screen. In that vien I'd also like to see exactly how the Wraith came to be. Who first discovered them, how'd they get into space, how'd they get so numerous so fast etc.

What would also be killer would be another one shot ep like the one in SG-1 that would show what would happen if the Wraith got to the Milkyway/Earth.

I'll watch pretty much anything this series throws at me though since I don't think it's about to turn bad anytime soon.

Comment

Since the Show so far lacks any cultures more technologically advanced than the tari (except the wraith o' course) i would like to see some crossover with information learned in SG-1.... for instance the Asgard are capable of travelling between galaxies and what little we know of the nox would suggest they are too so the allience of the 4 great cultures could have stretched across both the pegasus galaxy and the milkyway allowing for the pegasus galaxy to be the land that the furlings come from.... That would allow for the influx of a new culture and an ally (to the extent that the asgard are in SG-1) while also keeping familiar ties....

I would also like to see what happened to Dr. Jackson's Grandfather and his mysterious friends tie into Atlantis and the Pegasus Galaxy and not SG-1.....

I know everyone seems to feel that Atlantis should be a complete standalone show and that ties to the milkyway would only hamper the lost/abandoned/helpless feel but I think indirect ties back to the SG-1 storyline such as these and the foothold aliens and i'm sure many others could only serve to strengthen both the shows

Comment

I would like to see other more technologically advanced races.

I would like to see other non-humanoid races.

I would like to learn more about wraith culture and biology.

I'll be happy with what I get!
        sigpic

Comment

-sora-storyline follow-up
          -poisoning the well follow-up
          -oannes (blue Fire and water aliens)
          -more atlantis exploration
          -SG1 crossover
          -Wraith POV + more exploration of the wraith
          -bates getting out of come
          -more kolya and cowen

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
            I'll be happy with what I get!
            Ditto.

Comment

Stuff I'd like to see:

-More background of the Wraith and Genii. (maybe an alliance will be forged?)
              -More background on the Athosians.
              -Revisiting the Brotherhood and the children from Childhood's End.
              -More exploration of Atlantis coupled with the discovery of new Ancient goodies.
              -An episode or two that features down-time, especially after the overwhelming sense of impending doom from the Wraith attack that dominated the last several episodes in season one.
              -I think that McKay's character has been well-developed the first season, but sadly it seems like that left little room for the other characters. So, I'd like to see more development of those characters, especially Elizabeth and Teyla. Of course, that means less McKay, hmm...

-Oh, and Sam visiting Atlantis!

Comment

- Daniel and Sam visit, and Sam talks to McKay about the contents of that video tape.
                - A new race of powerful aliens.
                - More of Zelenka
                - Some downtime is definately a good idea: I'd like to see them let their hair down, have a party, get a little drunk.
                - An episode focussing on Elizabeth, how she's dealing with leadership and her people dying.
                - (spoiler for seige part 1)
                Spoiler:
                Peter Grodin returning for one guest episode - AU or AT, I just want to see him again. Not too keen on an 'evil alien pretending to be peter' episode, but there's loads of good ways they could bring him back. Just look how many times we've seen kowalsky in SG1.

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by mahram
                  I was just wondering, what kinds of stories do you guys want in stargate. More stories that explain the ancients, nox, asgard past. More wraith fighting. More character building. More action. what do you guys want?
                  Character building is what I want.
                  I can watch any action show or alien-fighting show, but I watch Stargate because I like the story lines and characters.
                  I also want the origin of the ancients.

Comment

I want to see Sheppard finally developed and his Ancient gene mean something, connecting to atlantis.

Comment

More character development--Particularly with Sheppard since he is a main character and we know so little about him.

More about Atlantis itself. That is one big city and I want to see more of it.

More about the Ancients.

More Zelenka.
                      Last edited by Atlantis1; 05 April 2005, 01:34 PM. Reason: More Zelenka..
                      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                      Individuality is freedom lived.
                      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                        I want to see Sheppard finally developed and his Ancient gene mean something, connecting to atlantis.
                        I'd like to see that as well Merlin...and more character development for all characters...

Also, I'd like to see a 'Window of Oportunity' style ep...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

[QUOTE=ToasterOnFire]Stuff I'd like to see:

-More background of the Wraith and Genii. (maybe an alliance will be forged?)

I do not think the wratih will be forming any alliances with their food. Plus they do not even know how advanced the Genii are.

Comment

I want to see anything, without the Wraith. AND I want to see KHC!!
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I'd like to see more of the Ancients themselves - maybe the discovery of a closed colony of un-ascended Ancients who are hidden from the Wraith, and maybe they didn't agree with their kin and that's why they didn't ascend.
                              O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
                              [Cut to shot of the door]
                              [Cut back to O'Neill]
                              O'NEILL: Any time now.
                              [Cut back to door]

Comment

Working...
                              X