This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gantz

i was just wondering as a scifi junky myself if any of you sg fans have heard of this series. Its an animated series which is out on dvd only from adv i believe the first season follows the manga which is still running but the second season does not. the reason i ask is because currently the manga series isnt licensed in the us and is only available for dl from fan groups who do the translation. the series itself is quite good and i invite any of you who havent heard of it to check it out. im just wondering how many of you are also into anime which has a lot of diverse scifi themed series

Actually heh, I'm a fan of this series, but never read the manga.
    Checked out eps 1&2 On Anime On Demand. Edited, but alright.
    There's somethings that didnt really need to be in some scenes, but the characters really are something else.
    It finally breaks the mold in usual anime terrain. There's no overpowered teens, this gang is a bunch of nomal people in the wrong place, wrong time. But somehow get a second chance, their human, and their faced with a challenge.

Its definitely something anyone interested has to see, for the characters, or the story. Its just compelling, and keeps you wanting more.

Comment

the edited ver!!!! oh man that really sucks the uncensored ver is so much better its just not the same without all the gore

gantz features alot of gore,sex, amazing weapons, and crazy plot twists

if its ok to post the link to the fan group thats doing the manga i will
      its currently unlicensed so i dont think it will be a problem cuz its the only way to read it

for now ill just post the link to the official anime web site you guys can see a little animated stream clip of ep 1 or was it 2

www.gantz.net

wait for the flash banner on the top of the site to see the menu click movie

Comment

since theres no objection

or maybe the lack of interest

heres the website for the manga

shocwave.caticus.com

if theres any problems please remove this mods

also some of you might need bittorrent to dl the chapters

and i suggest you dl a nice picture viewer like acdsee

Comment

Working...
        X