PDA

View Full Version : Episode poll!!

Ugly Pig
June 1st, 2004, 04:23 AM
Sooo... Which episodes do the esteemed denizens of GateWorld consider to be...

1) ...the funniest?

2) ...the saddest/most depressing?

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting?

4) ...the most boring?

5) ...the prettiest-looking?

6) ...the ugliest-looking?

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects?

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects?

9) ...the all-time greatest so far?

10) ...the all-time crappiest?

Teendragon
June 1st, 2004, 04:36 AM
i would have to say 3 :p

Coz
June 1st, 2004, 04:36 AM
Okay IMO...

Funniest) Window of Opportunity
Saddest) Meridian
Exciting) Children of the Gods
Boring) Crossroads
Best) Heroes I & II

Give me some time, I may come back to the others.

ShadowMaat
June 1st, 2004, 04:40 AM
More recent eps are fresher in my mind, so I tend towards recent answers...

Funniest- 3 way tie: WOO, Wormhole X-treme and Other Guys
Most Boring- Revisions
Cool FX- Descent, Abyss
Greates- Changeling
Crappiest- tie between Revisions and Disclosure and maybe Avenger 2.0

Bogopimp
June 1st, 2004, 05:15 AM
:)

1) the funniest?
Im thinking "Window Of Opportunity", That was a class funny episode, and got some carter action :D

2) the saddest/most depressing?
"The Fifth Man", when they had to leave the dude behind on the planet so they could get to the gate. OR, "Heroes" :)

3) the biggest rush/most exciting?
"The Lost City Part II", When annubis got pwnzed!

4) the most boring?
"The Light". Pretty damned boring episode :)

5) the prettiest-looking?
"Shades Of Grey" was perfectly filmed, with some lovely gate effects, and excellent weather conditions for particular scenes! If we are talking SFX sort of pretty however! "The Lost City Part II" When annubis got pwnzed! Or Perhaps "The Light".

6) the ugliest-looking?
"The broca Divide" then they all turned ape :) Though, carter did have a lovely tank top on, thats gotta count for something... right ?

7) the one with the coolest visual effects?
- Ah, "The Lost City, Part II", When annubis got pwnzed! That scene must have taken a century to render!

8) .the one with the least cool visual effects?
I cant recally all the ones with the least visual effects :P

9) the all-time greatest so far?
I cant single this one up really, so heres my top 3...

I - The Lost City Part II
II - Shades Of Grey
III- The Fifth Race

10) the all-time crappiest?
The Light, orrr, revelations!

Erin
June 1st, 2004, 05:24 AM
1) ...the funniest? WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? HEROES PART 2

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? THE LOST CITY PART 1 and 2

4) ...the most boring? SHADOWPLAY

5) ...the prettiest-looking? FALLEN

6) ...the ugliest-looking? BROCA DIVIDE

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? CRYSTAL SKULL

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? CHILDREN OF THE GODS

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY

10) ...the all-time crappiest? BRIEF CANDLE

Sue_Jackson
June 1st, 2004, 05:52 AM
1) ...the funniest?
Window of Opportunity
(Just a really funny ep. Almost non-stop laughter when I watch this ep. Lots of funny moments. Great lines. :D )

A tie: Meridian/Heroes 2
(Both of these really sad. Both made me cry. Losing the life of loved one is always hard watch. Not mention, the overwhelming of emotions of the characters mourning the death of their friends. I know, Daniel didn't really die, but to his friends it as if he did. I remember after watching both of these, I was still sobbing. :( )

The Lost City 1 & 2
(Watching these two episodes was like watching a movie in the theaters. It was fast pace, exciting, with a good story, good script, awesome acting, awesome VFX. I'm telling you it felt like was watching a small screen version of Star Wars or Independence Day. Very cool. :cool: )

4) ...the most boring?
Inauguration (*yawns*)

A Brief Candle (Pretty planet, pretty people, pretty set)

A tie: Foothold (very ugly aliens)/Show and Tell (ugly Reetou)/Spirits (the aliens with the gill faces.....ugly)

A tie: The Lost City 1 & 2/Exodus/Nemesis/Small Victories/Enemies/Menace
(It's hard to just pick one. There are so many eps with awesome VFX. Plus, I just had include the ones with the Replicators 'cause the Replicators is just an awesome VFX.) :cool:

Inauguration (Only in the flashbacks, but that don't count)

The Lost City 1 & 2 (The best 2-parter ep I've seen yet :cool: )

Emancipation (So bad, it's embarrassing to watch. I try forget this ep actualy exists. :S )

Well....there you go. ;)

keshou
June 1st, 2004, 07:18 AM
1) ...the funniest? Window of Opportunity, Upgrades

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Meridian, Heroes 2

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Nemesis/Small Victories, Enemies, Lost City 2

4) ...the most boring? Spirits, Touchstone, Proving Ground, Nightwalkers, Shadowplay, Politics

5) ...the prettiest-looking? thinking....

6) ...the ugliest-looking? ..eh Bane (ugly bugs) , Enemy Mine (lots of ugly Unas)

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Lost City 2, Revelations, Abyss, Unnatural Selection, Descent, Enemies

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Wormhole Extreme ( hehe..guess they were kind of meant to look bad )

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Fifth Race, Abyss, Enemies, Lost City 1&2

10) ...the all-time crappiest? Demons, Emancipation, Enemy Mine, Avenger 2.0

Jadestar9
June 1st, 2004, 07:42 AM
IMHO....

(1)The funniest...
Dead Man's Switch

This episode came across funny becasue all of the banter between the characters. I still giggle when Daniel hits his nose in the beginning of the episode.

(2)The most depressing...
Heroes 2 :(

This episode with out a doubt was the most depressing in the whole shows history. I cried for all of the characters...especially Daniel. I think I cried each time he spoke. Then there was the baby at the end of the episode...gah just heart renching.

(3)The most exciting...
Exodus/Enemies

These episodes had really strong plot lines and character development. Plus I never saw the Teal'c betryal comming. Oh and the huge replicator bug...who can forget that. :D

(4)The most boring...
Politics

I know that they needed this episode to establish the NID and Kinsey as bad guys...but man was this episode boring!!

(5)The prettiest looking...

This one is a tie between The Gamekeeper (because of the gardens) and Thor's Hammer (because of the beautiful mountian vistas).

(6)The Ugliest looking...
Jolinar's Memories and The Devil you know

These were the ugliest because of where they were. Also Sokar and his right hand man were not the best men to look at. ;) ;)

(7)The coolest visual effects...
The Circle

Yes..Yes... the lost city episodes had cool effects, but the circle had more visual effects and bigger visual effects IMO. Come on they blew up a huge prymid! :rolleyes:

I](8)The least visual effects...[/I]
Wormhole Extreme

The only visual effect they really had in this episode was the 20 seconds of alien spaceship. Grrrr!

(9)All time greatest so far...
Tie between Abyss and Death Knell

I chose Abyss because of the story line. It was simply great with awesome banter between Jack and Daniel. RDA did a great acting job in this episode.

With Death Knell, Jacob and Gen. Hammond had some of their best scenes in the whole show...in my opinion. Plus I enjoied seeing that the Tok'ra, Jaffa and Tau'ri do have arguments. The episode left me waiting to see what happens to them in season 8.

(10) All time Crappiest...
Merdian

:eek: EeK! :eek: Before you start hissing and booing....IMHO Merdian is the crappiest because of how lamely they dealt with the characters death. Basically Daniel was melting to death and everyone (except Jack) was more concerned with getting the naquadria. You would think that they would be in anguish over thier friend's eminent death. Plus when he assended I knew that he would be coming back. Which irritated me to no end. If you kill off a character they should be gone. There is no doubt that Janet isn't coming back and that's what made Hero's so good and Merdian so bad.

Bagpuss
June 1st, 2004, 07:52 AM
OK,here goes....

1)Funniest Ep: "Urgo".

2)Saddest/Most Depressing Ep : "Heroes", Pt2.

3)Biggest "Rush"/Most Exciting Ep: "In The Line Of Duty".

4)Most Boring Ep:"Politics".

5)Prettiest Ep:"The Nox".

6)Ugliest Ep:"Metamorphosis".

7)Coolest Visual Effects Ep:"The Lost City", Pt2.

8)Least Cool Visual Effects Ep:"Broca Divide".

9)All Time Greatest Ep:"Foothold".

10)All Time Cr###iest Ep:"Demons".

Crazedwraith
June 1st, 2004, 08:01 AM
(7)The coolest visual effects...
The Circle

Yes..Yes... the lost city episodes had cool effects, but the circle had more visual effects and bigger visual effects IMO. Come on they blew up a huge prymid! :rolleyes: bad.
It's "Full Circle" Not "The circle."

Slighty more on-topic:

1) ...the funniest? The Others Guys.

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Lost City Pt. II, Wheres the damn ending? You just frooze Jack and faded to black!! (hey that rymed!)

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Again Lost City PtII

4) ...the most boring? Falout, I literally forgot it had been on a week afterwards

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Full CIrcle Pyramiad explosion was pretty good.
8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? dunno
9) ...the all-time greatest so far?The other guys!!!
10) ...the all-time crappiest? Crossroads

elhSG1
June 1st, 2004, 08:35 AM
This is really tough, so here goes.

1) ...the funniest? Window of Opportunity

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Heroes Part 2

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? The Lost City Part 2, Jolinar's Memories, Within the Serpent's Grasp

4) ...the most boring? Bane

5) ...the prettiest-looking? The Nox

6) ...the ugliest-looking? The Broca Divide

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Small Victories

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Wormhole X-Treme

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? The Lost City Parts 1 & 2

10) ...the all-time crappiest? Emancipation

sgeureka
June 1st, 2004, 08:45 AM
1) ...the funniest? Urgo - it is so sickening funny that I cannot watch it more than twice a year

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Grace - I love depressing episodes when I care about the characters

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Lost City, Part2

4) ...the most boring? Memento - the second part when they're on the planet

5) ...the prettiest-looking? Grace - the nebula

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Does the antigravitation device in Abyss count as visual effect? Then Abyss. (The best visual effects won't get me out of my box; the idea behind the VFX must be cool the same.)

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Sight Unseen - the bugs weren't bad but didn't fit into the theme of the story IMO

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Window Of Opportunity - you don't need cool VFX but a great story and great actors and producers

10) ...the all-time crappiest? Brief Candle - IMO not so great make-up, I don't like the acting of old-O'Neill, and I hated the bed scene

Do I have to end this poll in a negative tone? :rolleyes:

Dani347
June 1st, 2004, 09:46 AM

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Meridian/Tin Man

4) ...the most boring? Grace

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? The Fifth Race

10) ...the all-time crappiest? Grace

major_gater
June 1st, 2004, 10:00 AM
Answers subject to change..

1) ...the funniest? The Other Guys/Wormhole X-treme

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Heroes Part II

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? 2010

4) ...the most boring? Emancipation

5) ...the prettiest-looking? --

6) ...the ugliest-looking?--

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? The Lost City/Crystal Skull

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Broca Divide
9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Heroes Part I&II
10) ...the all-time crappiest? I don't think I would call any episode crappy

Dramaqueen
June 1st, 2004, 10:24 AM
2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Heroes part 2 (even reading the script made me cry)
3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Exodus, Enemies (I'm looking forward to Lost City)
4) ...the most boring? Grace
5) ...the prettiest-looking? ... :S
6) ...the ugliest-looking? Jolinar's Memories, The Devil you know
7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Exodus, Enemies, Watergate
8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Wormhole Extreme
9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Exodus, Enemies (so far...)
10) ...the all-time crappiest? :S maybe Avenger 2.0 or Space Race (so far...)

Imzadi
June 1st, 2004, 11:09 AM
1) the funniest? Window of Opportunity, Urgo

2) the saddest/most depressing? Heroes pt 2

3) the biggest rush/most exciting? Lost City pt 2, Death Knell

4) the most boring? Inauguration, Politics, Disclosure

5) the prettiest-looking? Grace

6) the ugliest-looking?

7) the one with the coolest visual effects? Lost City pt 2, Abyss, Descent

8) the one with the least cool visual effects? Wormhole Xtreme, Point of View

9) the all-time greatest so far? Grace, In The Line Of Duty, Lost City pt 1, Death Knell

10) the all-time crappiest? Inauguration, Politics, Disclosure, Bane

Ugly Pig
June 1st, 2004, 12:19 PM
Well, I guess I should do this thing myself, too, huh? :)

1) ...the funniest?
Window of Opportunity.
Heroes Part 2. Would've been Meridian if what has happened since hadn't happened.
Lost City (both parts). Or Full Circle.
4) ...the most boring?
One False Step.
Hmmm... Dang, why'd I have to ask that question? :)
Lost City (Part 2) had very pretty scenes in the Antarctic...
Jolinars Memories, if only because of Bynarr... Eww.
Lost City Part 2.
The Enemy Within. The event horizon on the gate looked unusually bad in this ep.
Guess I'll say Lost City, although there's really no one episode I count as my favorite.
Emancipation. No contest!

taupecat
June 1st, 2004, 12:46 PM

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Meridian
Okay, we know Daniel's coming back, but the scenes between him and Jack were just so touching.

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Lost City

4) ...the most boring? One False Step was pretty dull

5) ...the prettiest-looking? Red Sky had some nice cinematography.

6) ...the ugliest-looking? Evolution
Those supersoldiers were just awful to look at under those uniforms.

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Toughy. Window of Opportunity edges out Lost City b/c any ep with Kinsey in it automatically loses points with me. WoO on the other hand had it all: great writing, a lot of humor, great character interaction, and just a touch of angst.

10) ...the all-time crappiest? any clip show. I hate clip shows.

pittsburghgirl
June 1st, 2004, 12:49 PM
the all time crappiest??? Enemy Mine! the only way that episode could have been more annoying is if they did it in Klingon.

saraloui
June 1st, 2004, 12:50 PM
1 ...the funniest? 'Window of Oppurtunity' Tealc and Jack in endless time loops. Golf, throwing pots, learning latin. Need I say more?

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? ‘Meridian’ not a dry eye in the house

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? ‘The Lost City part 2’ I got the biggest rush when the young man thinking Bratac was down called him and old man. SO the wrong thing to say.

4) ...the most boring? 'Seth' zzzzz is all I have to say to this. Apart from Tealc’s joke.

5) ...the prettiest-looking? 'One False Step' something about those little aliens, like ya could bundle em up and cuddle em.

6) ...the ugliest-looking? 'Fire and Water' I didnt know what to put under this catergory so I opted for ugliest Alien and that fish freak sure was ugly!

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Am I repeating myself here? 'The LOst City Part 2' the moment when the two fleets meet, WOW!!!

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects?'Sight Unseen'
It had FX just really bad ones in my opinion

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? 'The Lost City Part 2' third time lucky

10) ...the all-time crappiest? 'Emancipation' and most cringeworthy also. If this epsode had been made in more recent seasons I may have enjoyed it better but ever since I saw it all that time ago I cant stand it.

Bogopimp
June 1st, 2004, 01:27 PM
8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Wormhole Extreme ( hehe..guess they were kind of meant to look bad )
Are you a nut job ? Do you not remember the freakin HUGE Massive super uber cool looking ship which descends upon earth right at the very end ?

Im also a bit suspect as to why...

a) nobody else has mentioned the light yet and
b) nobody (including myself :P) has mentioned that episode with all the corpses appearing to daniel... i dunno which ep it was, i only saw it once cause it scared the **** outta me :P

4) ...the most boring? 'Seth' zzzzz is all I have to say to this. Apart from Tealc’s joke.Haha, yeah, that joke was one of teilc's greatest moments, alongside his silent interviews, and his stern look at jonas regarding an "alien mutany at the sgc" :P

edit:
9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Toughy. Window of Opportunity edges out Lost City b/c any ep with Kinsey in it automatically loses points with me. WoO on the other hand had it all: great writing, a lot of humor, great character interaction, and just a touch of angst.Yeah, but kinsey gets pwnzed in it :) He cant have next to no power left after all that :)

THE BIG UNIT
June 1st, 2004, 03:41 PM
1) ...the funniest? -- Deadmans Switch

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? -- Meridian/Heroes Part 2

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Exodus/Enemies

4) ...the most boring? 100 Days

5) ...the prettiest-looking? The Episodes with the Tollan Homeworld - Pretense, Between Two Fires

6) ...the ugliest-looking? -

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Small Victories,
Exodus, Enemies, Full Circle, The Lost City, Grace. Stargate does Great Special Effects

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Sight Unseen

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? The Devil You Know, Jolinars Memories, The Lost City Part 2, Enemies

10) ...the all-time crappiest? -

stargate barbie
June 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
1) ...the funniest? - either Window of Opportunity or Urgo

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? - either A Hundred Days or Frozen or Meridian

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? - possibly nemisis/small victories or exodus/enemies (back in the days when i was relatively unspoiled)

4) ...the most boring? - Enemy Mine

5) ...the prettiest-looking? - either Entity (first time they used HD cameras) or Threshold

6) ...the ugliest-looking? i'm not sure there is one.

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? - small victories or lost city part 2

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? - Crystal Skull (although i still really like this episode)

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? - full circle, but this opinion will change in approximately one minute. (but c'mon, it had all of sg-1, including jonas. it had anubis. it had skara, it had herak. it had it all!)

10) ...the all-time crappiest? - The Gamekeeper (maybe chimera just for the why?!? factor)

stargate barbie
June 1st, 2004, 06:42 PM
i think the episode with all the corpses appearing to daniel was legacy in season 3. i could add many other eps to my lists, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of the thread here. i always find it very difficult to choose in these things, because i love so many of the episodes for many different reasons.

Madeleine
June 1st, 2004, 09:39 PM

1) ...the funniest? WoO. Bad example ;)

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Sad & depressing in a *good* way? Menace, largely because of MS's acting. He made the death of Reece into a tragedy as opposed to just another death among many.

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Serpent's Lair / Grasp. Wow. Just WOW.

4) ...the most boring? Forsaken.

5) ...the prettiest-looking? Oooh, difficult one. I'll go for Maternal Instinct. Nice scenery, and the Vorlon was quite a surprise at the time.

6) ...the ugliest-looking? Metamorphosis. And then they went and put it on the DVD cover. :eek: .

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Abyss. Largely because nothing there looks remotely like an 'effect', it all looks real.

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? I'll pass on this one.

9) ...the all-time greatest so far?Changeling

10) ...the all-time crappiest? Grace.

Shipperahoy
June 1st, 2004, 09:59 PM
1) ...the funniest? Definately WoO. "Is this the face of a crazy man?!"

2) ...the saddest/most depressing? Hereos Part 2. Why, God, why!

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? Lost City Part 2. I know a lot of people didn't like it but I thought the whole fight between the X-302's and the gliders was great.
4) ...the most boring? Politics

5) ...the prettiest-looking? Paradise Lost

6) ...the ugliest-looking? Disclosure. I mean it was all in that briefing room.

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? I have to agree with Madeline and go with Abyss. That rotating prison room Jack was in was awesome.

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? The clip episodes. All of them.
9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Heroes Part 2. It made me cry.

10) ...the all-time crappiest? The Gamekeeper. It's the only one that I can't watch again. It was just so dull.

LoneStar1836
June 1st, 2004, 11:37 PM

1) ...the funniest? Window of Opportunity followed by Upgrades (love Daniel's frustration when trying to read the book fast and Jack asks if he wants him to read it to him), Urgo, Wormhole X-treme, and Deadman's Switch among others. Question did imply could have more than one answer.

2) ...the saddest? Window of Opportunity (The end of course. Oh and because the episode had to end - that's depressing.)

...most depressing? Meridian and Heroes Pt. 2

3) ...the biggest rush/most exciting? TBFtGoG / Within the Serpent's Grasp / The Serpent's Lair. It's the first time they had to save Earth. First time is always the best (usually) IMO.

4) ...the most boring? The Unas episodes. (I could never really get into those.) And of course the clip shows even though there may be a point to them that is important to the overall show, ie. Inauguration.

5) ...the prettiest-looking? The Changeling. The story and the way it was presented/directed is what's beautiful about it. The transitions between the dreams were seamless. Then there is the pull-away shot of Teal'c and Bra'tac, when you get the full scale of the carnage. (Though I find that shot flawed by the placement of the bodies. They are all lined up too neatly.) Maybe not the answer you're looking for but it's to hard to remember every show inorder to visually compare.

6) ...the ugliest-looking? The Broca Divide. The characters we love to see were not that easy on the eye.

7) ...the one with the coolest visual effects? Full Circle (They got their bang for the buck, even though I saw no point to it in the grander scheme of the show.) Also the gravity shots in Abyss.

8) ...the one with the least cool visual effects? Sight Unseen Too cheesy. Especially the one stuck to the guy's windshield.

9) ...the all-time greatest so far? Imposible to pick just one.

10) ...the all-time crappiest? I would watch the crappiest episode of Stargate over most of the other $*[email protected] that comes on TV so I guess I can't call any episode that bad.

Supreme Commander Thor
June 1st, 2004, 11:57 PM
My funniest would be "THE OTHER GUYS"

Good, goofy stuff.

Ugly Pig
June 2nd, 2004, 12:43 AM
Lost City Part 2. I know a lot of people didn't like it
Really? Well, you wouldn't know it based on this thread. :D

Sicarius
June 2nd, 2004, 04:29 AM
1) ...the funniest?

I'm going to be unoriginal and say Window of Opportunity, though for the record, I chortled a few times during Fragile Balance.

Tin Man/Double Jeopardy

Nemesis. That episode just had no slow parts.

4) ...the most boring?

The first and third Unas episodes... Any of the episodes that mention the Harsesus(sp).

Window of Opportunity. Don't know why, but I just thought the planet they visited looked cool.

Going with the crowd on Broca Divide--I felt embarrassed for the actors on this one.

Redemption Pt 2. I liked the weapon, the blowing up of the weapon, the Stargate strapped to the ship, lots of good stuff.

Coolest visual effects "toy"... The Light

Divide and Conquer ... lame-o zatarc display.

Window of Opportunity, Fifth Race, and Lost City. If I had to pick just one, it'd probably be Window of Opportunity based on the fact that I've watched it more than any of the others. I've even watched the DVD commentary multiple times.;)

There really aren't any I'd consider completely crappy, but I've never been big on the episodes that focus on Daniel, Sam, or Teal'c to the extent that the rest of the cast is offscreen most of the time. I'd probably have the same complaint about Jack episodes, except he usually gets paired with Maybourne, and that's always good times;)

SamInChicago
June 2nd, 2004, 11:57 AM
1) Funniest?

Urgo / Wormhole X-Treme

2) Saddest/most depressing?

Tin Men

3) Biggest rush/most exciting?

Enemies

4) Most boring?

Enemy Mine / Beast of Burden

5) Prettiest-looking?

Spirits / Threshold

6) Ugliest-looking?

Need / Beneath the Surface

7) Coolest visual effects?

Descent / Fire and Water

8) Least cool visual effects?

Sight Unseen

9) Greatest so far?

Window of Opportunity (tough call!)

10) Crappiest?

Enemy Mine

Bogopimp
June 2nd, 2004, 12:00 PM
i think the episode with all the corpses appearing to daniel was legacy in season 3. i could add many other eps to my lists, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of the thread here. i always find it very difficult to choose in these things, because i love so many of the episodes for many different reasons.
yeah, thats the one, scared the bejezus outta me :O