This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need WACKO Pic!

I just can't find a decent picture of Jack with the WACKO plate. Theres the gateworld forums but i need something that dosn't have any wrighting on it. YES I HAVE DONE GOOGLE SEARCHES. Please pm me with any pic you find.

Originally posted by Gatedialer
    I just can't find a decent picture of Jack with the WACKO plate. Theres the gateworld forums but i need something that dosn't have any wrighting on it. YES I HAVE DONE GOOGLE SEARCHES. Please pm me with any pic you find.
    Here you go, sweetie:

Comment

very nice. hehehe
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

hihihi see his face when he says wackooo
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Is that from WoO I cant remember!
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yep, aka Best Ever Stargate Episode!!!
            Lol I LOVE that moment. I was getting a pic for my MSN display thing, was going to have WACKO but likewise, couldnt find a decent one.
            So instead, my pic is...
            Right in the middle of his backswing!!
            Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
              Yep, aka Best Ever Stargate Episode!!!
              Lol I LOVE that moment. I was getting a pic for my MSN display thing, was going to have WACKO but likewise, couldnt find a decent one.
              So instead, my pic is...
              Right in the middle of his backswing!!
              LOL i love that episode, I cant wait to get the dvd wen it comes ( I get the mag) but its on skyone soon so ill tape it.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Heh heh Jack always cracks me up, put tealc and him together and its even funnier, Whats an Oprah?

Comment

Working...
                X