This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wraith (possible spoiler)

With all the wraith awake and atlantis safe i thank that the wraith are going to start to hunt each other as there are going to be less humans to go around. i nice wraith civil war i think is going to be on the cards.

As long as there are humans this seems very unlikely. It's not as if Atlantis can stop a culling.
    It seems more likely that the Wraith will cull the planets to the point of the near extinction of the human species before they start feeding on each other.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The Wraith have plenty of humans to feed on in the galaxy. They've been feeding only on the ones on the way to Atlantis and surviving. There are probally lots more in the galaxy and enough to stave off a civil war for a while.
      Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

It seems to me like the wraith could easily use technology to make planets have larger populations, but they planets we see always seem so sparse.
        sigpic

Comment

the reason that they have gone to atlantis is to find earth. that says to me that there is not enough humans to go around. the fact that they woke to early and we KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH HUMANS TO GO AROUND. I also dont think the wraith are anywhere near the advanced as the anceints, if anything they are the gou'ald without shields. the oly reason they won the war was because there was so many of them.

Comment

The chances of civil war are highly unlikely there are hive based species with queen so they will always listen to there queen unless another queen rises up then there is chance of civil war. Their short term plan is to carry on feeding the humans that are left but in the long there want to get MW because there is rich source of food their.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

there should be a queen to every hive. hence the name. if there is no more food to go arounf then they have to feed on something. we know that they can only feed on humans and other wraith.

Comment

a wraith civil war...that sounds weird. but i think it would be too much like the Goa'uld, who constantly fight with each other. they want the wraith to kind of be like a unified species, i think.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Just had a thought.
                  Remember in Hathor(SG1, Season 1) she explains how the queens spawn little baby goa'uldies.
                  See says they first need DNA, the 'code of life' of the host species.
                  This means the spawn will be compatible with that species. SO
                  WHat if it's the same with teh wraith??
                  The bug assimiliated human DNA to become the wraith.
                  So, they can feed on humans, cause of that, or on other wraith.
                  But they can't feed on an Asgard. or a cow.
                  Because the DNA type isn't right.
                  Whatcha think??

Comment

i think with a civil war it will take the wraith away from being an enemy that is impossible to defeat. if they distroy most of there numbers themsevles it will be a little easier for atlantis to wipe them out in latter season

Comment

Though they work collectively and they seem to have a hierarchy e.g. soldier, keepers, nobles etc i dont think they have a queen as such, they simply travel around and feed leaving a few to regenerate the population. Think of a queenless ant colony they just do whatever and sometimes co-ordinate like in attack against atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                      X