GA - DVD Answers: Stargate: Atlantis Volume 3 (Region 2) - May 16

From DVD Answers:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=6310

Title: Stargate: Atlantis Volume 3
    Starring: Joe Flannigan
    Released: 16th May 2005
    SRP: £19.99

Further Details

MGM has announced the release of the third volume of Stargate: Atlantis, which will arrive on the 16th of May. The disc will feature an anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) transfer and Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, a ‘Mission Directive: Sanctuary’ featurette, a ‘Wraithal Discrimination: It's Not Easy Being Green’ featurette, and a production design and photo gallery. Episodes featured on this release are ‘Underground’, ‘The Storm’ and ‘The Eye’ and ‘The Defiant One’. You can expect to pay around £19.99 for the disc when it arrives.

(Photos of the menus at the site.)

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

You're stealing my sources now!? lol

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Once again, no mention of audio commentaries. Even though we know they were recorded, at least for the two-parter.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
        Once again, no mention of audio commentaries. Even though we know they were recorded, at least for the two-parter.
        Do you think that the region 2 boxset will have them added to the dvds? I think probably not because they've never done that before with SG1. But if they've recorded the audio commentaries it would be mad not to use them... maybe Region 1 is getting them instead?

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          You're stealing my sources now!? lol

No, not stealing.

Research on my part.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
            Do you think that the region 2 boxset will have them added to the dvds?
            Nah. But I'll bet the R1 DVDs will. The R1 'Rising' DVD has a commentary track. I'm unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
              Nah. But I'll bet the R1 DVDs will. The R1 'Rising' DVD has a commentary track. I'm unhappy.
              *is mad too* They (MGM I think) haven't screwed the fans with regard to DVDs for SG1 (up to season 7), but it seems as though times are changing.

Even given that the rising DVD has an audio commentary, will rising be included in the Region 1 box-set? Because if it was that'd be a sure sign that this had turned into an 'exploit the fans dedication' project.

Having said all that I will be spending the money I earn over the summer like a true sheep and ordering imports of the DVDs so I can have the audio commentaries. Guess I should start budgeting to eat less or not have the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                *is mad too* They (MGM I think) haven't screwed the fans with regard to DVDs for SG1 (up to season 7), but it seems as though times are changing.
                My thoughts exactly. MGM really dropped the ball with Stargate on DVD this year.

Comment

Here is a small image of the cover art from HMV.co.uk. Hopefully Amazon.co.uk will have a larger version of the cover art soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    Here is a small image of the cover art from HMV.co.uk. Hopefully Amazon.co.uk will have a larger version of the cover art soon.

Hopefully Answers will post the full size soon!
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                      Hopefully Answers will post the full size soon!
                      Just posted a full size version but blurry in the topic below this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior

Ooohhh -- very nice.

Thank you for posting that!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                        X