This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possilble s2 SPOILERS!!

well did any1 in the s2 teaser heard this one voice.. saying something.. it sounded like it was from other race.. maybe acients? remember taht guy in the siege p1 who said taht the ancestors would leave there city or let it fall.. i think the acients might come w/ their huge warships to help the poor little humans out??/

Well the Ancients are ascended and don't really have ships anymore, not to mention they don't get involved in the affairs of the mortal realm...

if they wouldn't step in to stop ANubis from setroying every living thing in the Milky Way I doubt they would worry with a few folks at Atlantis. And the city itself is of little importance for them, being super beings.
    Embrace your dorkiness.

Comment

It was a deep voice that said something, it sounded a lot like a Goa'uld or a Tok'Ra.

Comment

Unless you guys are listening to a different commercial then the one posted on pegasusgalaxy then me the only things said in the commericial were

the wraith are coming
        we are going to defend atlantis at all costs
        we are only going to get one shot at this
        now its up to us

And I listened to it 6 times to make sure
        Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

Working...
        X