This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New information for episode 9.03 "Origin"

Just checked Showfax and there is a script for S9 Episode "Origin". Here some short information:

Writer: Robert C. Cooper
    Director: Brad Turner
    Shooting Dates: 4/6 - 4/16

Story: When the SGC and the SG-1 team simultaneously encounter missionaries for some fiery gods known as the Ori (yep, one I), they lern that these highly evolved humans have zero tolerance for any disbeliebers...

Guests:
    Lou Gosset Jr. as Gerak
    Ellie Harvie is also back as Dr. Lindsay
    Also Doci (Spiritual leader serving the Ori), Prior #2, a Jaffa names Yat'Yir.

Info in Yat'Yir and Gerak: Gerak was once first prime of Atum, Yat'Yir was a Jaffa of Atum.

Impressions: Mitchell seems like a funny guy, makes jokes about David Copperfield -- seems to be a bit like O'Neill...

That's it. For more information (whole story) check Stargate-Project (but you have to use a translator, because it's all german:
    http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=430

Enjoy!
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

damnit. they need an English version. lol

but interesting info. they kind of sound like even more evil Gau'old. should be interesting.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

*Update*

Article has been updated. Lexa Doig and Bill Dow will also have guest appearances as Dr. Lam and Dr. Lee.
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Thanks Thor I was just about to post a link, ok people I have done rough translation into english from a software I found on the nets, it’s not perfect but anyone is welcomed to correct it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell is with SG-1 and SG-12 as well as Dr. Lindsay (those probably now belonged to SG-12) on the planet P3X-421. There SG-12 met a harbinger of the Orii, which wants to convince the inhabitants of the planets of powers of the Orii. Even Dr. Lindsay is overwhelmed, because the messenger let grow vegetable within one hour from that nothing.

As it self Mitchell this messenger assumes becomes clear, that as well as this expected the arrival and it knows Daniel Jackson in coma lies the earth! Neither Lindsay nor SG-12 told it of it and Mitchell are now very much surprised.

In the SGC meanwhile Landry and Teal'c Gerak expect general (easily of
        Lou Gossett Jr.). He is a leader of the new Jaffa nation and was once first Prime of
        Atum. Behind it the Jaffa Yat'Yir comes by the gate, likewise a former Jaffa of Atum.

While all this happens, Daniel is in coma and visions of the planet Celestis in another galaxy. It is led by a further harbinger into a large area. On side of the area finds a balcony of which one from an enormous wall from fire see itself can.

In this area is Doci, that the mirror-image-ritual Anfuehrer(in), thatthose the Orii serves and a medium for the Orii became. HeIt instructs to remove for the messenger and clarifies Daniel, that everyone, that the way of illuminating rejects, one will destroy.

Further references say, that the harbinger goes later out of P3X-421 also into the star gate center.

The messenger, on the Col. Mitchell meets, a messenger of the Orii is old between 40 and 60 years and. It carries a umhang and carries a crystal with itself. It makes later for the SGC/SG-1 team clearly, that it will not give Tolleranz for disbelieving ones.

For the role of the Doci 22 to 30-jaehrige actors one searches – male or womanlike. HeIt is young, thinly and beautifully.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Read the full report on the link on the first post.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

where do they get this stuff from, til its on gateworld its not the truth, hope it is thou!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

It's on link above I tranlsated it to English

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
              where do they get this stuff from, til its on gateworld its not the truth, hope it is thou!
              We get it from the same source as GateWorld. You should start trusting in other serious Stargate websites other than GateWorld... Just wait a few minutes/hours and GateWorld will also report... And not everything GateWorld reports has to be true, but most is. So please, trust us with this, we won't give false information to the Fans...

Comment

I trust you hey Thor any translation websites you know.

Comment

where is this source?- english link if u can!
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Just one thought here... When GateWorld reports about episodes... lets say "Runner" from Atlantis... They don't name a source, as do we. So trust us, wait and you'll see we are right

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                      I trust you hey Thor any translation websites you know.
                      How about Google?
                      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

PegasusGalaxy.com has posted an English version.

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

here is the english version
                          MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                          I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Wow what great spoilers makes me much more interested in season 9.

Comment

gateworld has it up now too.

this looks like............the path to enlightenment? acension?

well, if they are ascended beings which they are supposed to be, its odd that they push ascension on people. or kill people who don't follow the path........and how this plays with the others up in ascended land

im really interested to see how they play this out....this could be a thrilling season
                              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Working...
                              X