This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Where is this picture from??

I was re-watching one of the music vids i've got on my hard drive and I came across this clip and I can't for the life of me think which episode it is from.
    I've checked through quite a few screencaps of episodes and I can't find it anywhere, thought it might be quicker to ask everyone on here

Thanks for any help
    Attached Files

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

hmmm... ok, Sky started using the All New bit when Revelations aired... but if it were from Season 7 the logo would be nearer to the centre of the screen... so, it could be from:

Revelations
    Unnatural Selection
    Sight Unseen
    Smoke & Mirrors
    Paradise Lost
    Metamorphosis
    Forsaken
    The Changeling
    Memento
    Prophecy
    Full Circle

I'm thinking it could be Revelations, Sight Unseen, Metamorphosis or Prophecy...

Comment

I think it might be Grace.....not sure though.
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I had narrowed it down to after Season 5 but I never noticed the Sky|One logo moved when Season 7 aired Anyway thanks for your advice at least thats narrowed it down a bit for me

Thanks

Sam x

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I just checked the video and apparently it was made on 27/07/2004 so i'm guessing that means there won't be any clips from the Second half of season 7...so at least I only have to check through 33 episodes...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

i'm not sure but i think the logo may have only moved if you're on NTL in ireland. they've screwed it up on us. we get to see "targat SG-1" starring "chard dean anderso" and "manda tapping" and "hristopher judge" with "on s. davis" and "ichael shanks".

i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it though. i just thought that people should be aware of the attrocities of sky one. although in comparison to channel 4 (in terms of stargate) its nothing.

as for the picture, i know where its from but i just can't think of it and its driving me mad...erm.... more so.

he was thinner in season 5 and i think his hair was shorter, so i don't think its from season 5. i'm thinking 6 or 7. could it be from heroes?

i'm probably wrong here though. i frequently am.

Comment

I know! Its still driving me mad. I see the picture and somewhere in my mind I know which episode its from but I just can't get the name, if you know what I mean..

I get the feeling that its from a early season 7 episode but up to yet I haven't found it in my searchtbrough screencaps..

I will get to the bottom of it soon enough!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Obvious solution. Watch the series from the start.

Just pop a few caffene pills, and stay up for 110 hours straight.
                sigpic

Comment

It may be from season sevens Fallen where Jack goes to talk with Daniel
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    i'm not sure but i think the logo may have only moved if you're on NTL in ireland. they've screwed it up on us. we get to see "targat SG-1" starring "chard dean anderso" and "manda tapping" and "hristopher judge" with "on s. davis" and "ichael shanks".

i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it though. i just thought that people should be aware of the attrocities of sky one. although in comparison to channel 4 (in terms of stargate) its nothing.

as for the picture, i know where its from but i just can't think of it and its driving me mad...erm.... more so.

he was thinner in season 5 and i think his hair was shorter, so i don't think its from season 5. i'm thinking 6 or 7. could it be from heroes?

i'm probably wrong here though. i frequently am.
                    You need a widescreen tv

Comment

Got one,Teal'c. Still brings up "Targat" and all the other chopped titles S.Barbie refers to though....no matter how much we check out the settings etc!
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        You need a widescreen tv
                        enjoy your leaving cert.

Oh God, i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry. *goes back to read previous post*
                        i'm not sorry. enjoy your leaving cert.

Comment

Working...
                        X