This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky One Reruns

why has sky stopped showing stargate on its six o'clock slot, is it cause its re-run season seven but all thats on now is fear factor why put that rubbish on why cant they just put on random episodes that would work for me, the only way to see stargate here in the uk at the moment is throguh DVD's, and we might have to wait until we see season 8.
    But i heard something on another thread where the person (who works for Telewest), said that Sky might run season 8 around july like Sci-fi in america are.

They do this every year. They rerun the entire season up to the end, and once that is done they stop airing it until September. It usually begins again the week the new season starts. I have no idea why!
    __

__

Comment

They showed every episode TWICE in the last few months, is that not enough?

Comment

Don't forget you're talking about Stargate here....twice is nowhere near enough!!

I emailed Sky|One a while back asking when Season 8 would be airing over here and I never got a reply I hope they do end up showing it in July like Sci-Fi but I don't think they would be that nice...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

i'm not sure if i'd prefer them to show the first half starting in july, and then have the long break like america, or if it'd be better just to get it all in one go from september on.

Comment

*sighs* I just need more Stargate... I'm even considering watching Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
              *sighs* I just need more Stargate... I'm even considering watching Infinity
              NO! don't do it! for the love of stargate don't do it!
              you should just do what i do. tape the episodes until you get the dvds

Comment

But, it's not on TV, and I have no money

I suppose I could watch my old eps again... Infinity, I turn my back on thee!

Comment

Actually Teal'c they were showing them three times over. One at 9am, one a 6pm, repeated the following day on mix at 1:45pm (sometimes changes)
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    Actually Teal'c they were showing them three times over. One at 9am, one a 6pm, repeated the following day on mix at 1:45pm (sometimes changes)
                    Actually, I meant that they showed them all in a row up to Full Circle, then started over AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      You forgot the Mix repeats at 7pm

You could watch TLC pII on sky then TLCpt I on sky mix!(no i didn;t get thoose the wrong way around PT2 THEN Pt1!)
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Oh yes. They repeat the episode in the evening at 7pm after the 6pm showing on Sky One. So complicated

Teal'c I remember, they showed Full Circle, started all over again. We finished season seven just in time for it to be shown in rerun. Not that I particullary wanted to watch the ALL over again
                        __

__

Comment

Working...
                        X