This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode Idea

Should be an episode of SG-1 where the team finds them self on a world of giant goualds like gulivers travels and the system lord of these giant goaulds would be called Demy!

I think not. However, there are still Nick Ballard's giant aliens to deal with, as such. If you wanna explore the idea, this might be better off in the Fanfic section.

Comment

No reason why not!

They already had the Giant Aliens in Crystal Skull,so why not.

By the way....Welcome to GW.Enjoy!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I think not. However, there are still Nick Ballard's giant aliens to deal with, as such. If you wanna explore the idea, this might be better off in the Fanfic section.
        Doh! Ya beat me to it, Shadow!
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 June 2004, 06:22 AM. Reason: Spelling!
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

hehe thanks im a big sg-1 fan i live in australia so we are a bit behind here just finshed season 6 on tv but i have every episode showen in Australia so far

Comment

I've never been very clear on how the mods sort out the "ep/fic ideas" from random "fans being crazy", but I know if you flat-out say what it is, it tends to get shuffled in the deck.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              Doh! Ya bet me to it Shadow!
              Damnit - you BOTH beat me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                I've never been very clear on how the mods sort out the "ep/fic ideas" from random "fans being crazy", but I know if you flat-out say what it is, it tends to get shuffled in the deck.
                We just do it as we please...

Seriously though, since writers of Stargate SG-1 are known to roam these boards occasionally we ask that all topics concerning episode ideas (which is the thread title here and thus made it easy for me to decide) are posted in the Fanfiction forum.

Feli
                GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Demy, I've moved your thread into this forum for the reasons I just stated in my previous post.

And welcome to the forum! We have a 'Welcome new members!' thread in the Off Topic forum; why don't you go over there and tell us a bit about yourself.

Feli
                  GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
                  X