Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which imaginary friend is better - #6 or Harvey?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which imaginary friend is better - #6 or Harvey?

For anyone watching Battlestar Galactica and who has seen Farscape the idea of the chip implanted into Baltars head seems somewhat familiar. It is what Scorpious did to Crichton in Farscape.

Scorpious did it to get wormhole knowledge, #6 did it for love (creepy stalker kind of love)

My question is which imaginary character do you like more?

Harvey (Scorpious's nueral clone in Crichton's mind) OR
    #6 (#6 implanted personality in a chip in Baltar's mind)

Awww, and here I thought you meant the original Harvey!

#6 seems to be more... interactive than Harvey, but I don't think I'd want either one inside my head. Now, if it was Helo who was inside my head, THAT might be more fun.

I'm not sure that imaginary "friend" is exactly accurate, either, but nevermind that.

Comment

The original Harvey was imaginary - I'm only comparing character specifically put in the head of other characters.

BTW, who is Helo?

Another part of the question, if you could have any BSG or Farscape character in your Head, who would it be?

Comment

I love Harvey ... I thought he was so much more devious

but then again I could just be completely jealous of #6 and wnt to be tall, skinny and gorgeous...mmm.... nah....Harvey was just so much more inventive with his little moments
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I like Harvey better.
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by martyarizona
            The original Harvey was imaginary - I'm only comparing character specifically put in the head of other characters.
            Well, then, they aren't imaginary, are they? And as previously said, they aren't exactly friends, either. Unwillingly implanted personalities might be closer to the mark.

Helo is the hot dude trapped on Caprica.

Comment

I vote for #6, she's a complete nutter and very creepy. I love the way she plays Baltar, the scenes between them are by far my favourites in the show, very funny at times.

Comment

I would have to go with Harvey. Even though neither was good about privacy at least Harvey understood the concept of personal space. I am easily enough distracted without a virtual girl constantly trying to feel me up or trying to make me listen to her conversation while I am trying to listen to someone elses.

6 likes to play too much where as Harvey is interested in survival, and since he can not survive without you he does help you out a lot and he is far less cryptic about it.

Harvey seems to be his own recreation center preloaded with games; he has got chess, checkers, cards, battleship, a beach, a movie theater, and an amusment park. For a imaginary friend thats a lot of bang for the buck.

Then there are the times when I am in a really dark mood Harvey would seem like the perfect person to talk to and compare notes with.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Awww, and here I thought you meant the original Harvey!
                  That's what I was thinking when I wandered in. Hmm....Scorpy/Harvey was pretty entertaining if one likes the comic relief of the show; which I do/did.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

which is better? we are all forgetting about The first! anyway I say, Harvey is better but oddly i find Six and Gaius more interesting as a relationship.

Oh and i'd say that they are invisable because they actuly do exsiste
                    Last edited by Vala; 27 March 2005, 11:07 PM.
                    Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

THe first wasn't an implanted personality, a bunch of ppl could see it. Although Urgo would fit in the category. Although he was implanted in multiple minds it was still only 4 ppl.

But ur right, Six and Gaius is interesting. I loved the part when she threatened to rip his heart out.

Comment

Originally posted by martyarizona
                        THe first wasn't an implanted personality, a bunch of ppl could see it. Although Urgo would fit in the category. Although he was implanted in multiple minds it was still only 4 ppl.
                        yeah but when the first was messing with Spike HE was the only one who could see it.
                        Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

It would have to be Harvey
                          Pizza and margarita shooters for everyone

Another part of the question, if you could have any BSG or Farscape character in your Head, who would it be?
                          I wouldn't mind my own John or maybe Rygel

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Harvey, definately Harvey.

It would be fun to play chess in my head
                            sigpic
                            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I really liked the Harvey character in farscape....but right now i have to go with #6 but only because the tale of 6/Baltar is ongoing while the story of harvey/john is pretty much done.

if i could have my own little personal halucination, i think i'd like my own president rosalyn or lt starbuck...
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                              X