This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naquaada Reactor, Mark II: Interesting Design

The Mark II Naquaada Reactor is an intersting prop. Did anyone notice that the core of the device seems based on the Orbanian design from SG-1 season 3? That was a cool homage by the prop department. Thumbs up!

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Comment

Yeah, nice.

Comment

One thing that is strange, though, is that that design is the third naquaada reactor model used by the SGC. The first model was very big, bulky, and fragile; it had to be moved in a large, foam-lined, coffin-sized container. The second model is the current compact one used since about season 6 or season 7. The mark II is the third design and seems about the same size as the first field model; although, it has a sturdy case built into it.

Comment

I missed the reactor. I kept looking for it and couldn't see it. I'll got back and look for it.

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by GEWbert
            I missed the reactor. I kept looking for it and couldn't see it. I'll got back and look for it.
            It is shown, while the camera follows McKay, right before Sheppard leaves the chair to fly the Puddle Jumper.

Comment

Working...
            X