Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late Season 7 Spoilers: What if George Bush was elected?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Season 7 Spoilers: What if George Bush was elected?

Just what the title says: how would TLC play out if George W Bush's administatation got elected, instead of Hayes and Kinsey?

EDIT: This is not the most serois of threads it is entire tongue-in-cheek. If you will be offended by the mocking of the present POTUS then press your back button....wait for it....NOW!!!!
    Last edited by Crazedwraith; 01 June 2004, 08:05 AM. Reason: Added mocking of POTUS warinig and of course the ever present typos!
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Old Georgie would pay a visit to the SGC, trip over a Malp and bang his head on the Stargate.
    Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well as I'm from Finland I can't know how things really are out there except for what I've read & heard from media (and from Michael Moore movies )

But I've grown to dislike Bush and his politics to shoot first and ask later. I know that as a president he has alot of people around to tell him what to do, so can't blaim it all on him... but still... As what comes to your question I believe Bush and his background forces would at least take the naquadah in worst case more by force if they had to as he does to oil out there.. or then he'd just conquer other planets in name of the fight against terrorism..

Well.. I don't know what he would do to the sg program, but if he'd continue that line he's travelling on I bet it wouldn't be anything good.

I don't know about you guys but I don't like him. If we don't stop him now it will soon be too late.

Comment

he'd manhandle the names of all the allies and then choke on the food that thor offers him...
        My flickr photography.

Comment

He'd probably ask Anubis to "Not Misunderestimate" his intentions to defend Earth ......and once Anubis had stopped laughing,Earth would have become toast!!

Meanwhile, Bush, and his fave guys, would have scarpered through the Stargate ....IMO!!
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Put 'The Trust'/Rogue NID in charge of the Stargate program and order an attack on a planet that has nothing to do with the Goa'uld.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Spoilers Lost City

^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^

He'd immediately reveal the stargate program to the world - to earn brownie points for being the president who told the truth about aliens. He'd give a long, passionate speech revealing intelligence that the Goa'uld are terrorists and have ties to Alkaida. Feeling empowered, he would then order the construction of a naquadria bomb and sleep with it under his pillow - just in case.

When Anubis showed up over earth, he'd order an all-out attack and begrudgingly supply the Prometheus with his pet bomb. Of course, because Anubis has shields and all, it wouldn't be a very successful attack.

Anubis would then vent his terrible wrath upon the poor continent of Antarctica, melting half the Glacier's instantly.

Luckily, SG1 saves the day - Anubis already defrosted the Ancient outpost for them. But not before the citizens of earth wonder why the tide is coming in three hours early.

Bush would then present SG1 with medals and whisper "So, Colonel Carter...I don't suppose you could whip me up another naquadria bomb could you? There's a good lass..."

Afterwards, he'd declare a "War on Terror" on the To'kra.
              Last edited by SaharaGate; 30 May 2004, 01:22 PM. Reason: To add I have nothing but warm fuzzy feelings for the good people of the U.S.

Comment

I already don't like where this thread is going, and I don't think any of us have the right to say what the Bush Administration would do. I surely hope this doesn't turn into a giant flame fest.

I don't think he'd reveal it to the world. We have other top secret projects that are on the same kind of level, Aurora for instance.

And if you're going to make fun of anyone's intelligence, please learn to atleast spell correctly.
                Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

ummmm, Bush would arm U.S. army with zats and staff weapons, and send them to Iraq..and prolly use Naqudria bombs...grrrrr....i dont like him

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                    I already don't like where this thread is going, and I don't think any of us have the right to say what the Bush Administration would do. I surely hope this doesn't turn into a giant flame fest.

I don't think he'd reveal it to the world. We have other top secret projects that are on the same kind of level, Aurora for instance.

And if you're going to make fun of anyone's intelligence, please learn to atleast spell correctly.
                    OK, Mike.You have the full right to state your objections to this Thread.
                    Others, including myself, have the right to post on it,too.

Obviously you feel offended by the subject matter,others don't !

In Real Life,President Bush would probably behave in the way you suggest.
                    Perhaps not.

Who can tell anyway? As the Stargate is Fictional,the choice is purely up to Posters to choose which way P. Bush MIGHT act!

Last I heard, "Freedom Of Expression" hadn't been made illegal in USA/UK.

As for your third remark,it's a cheap "Shot", to imply that any Poster's intelligence is questionable, if they can't spell correctly.

Some of the most highly intelligent,articulate, people I've ever met,and many Public figures, and Famous historical Scientists,etc,suffered from spelling errors in their work.

Hopefully,this Thread will continue to recieve input,especially humorous,pithy
                    replies.
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 May 2004, 11:01 PM. Reason: Re-checking my Grammar.......
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by angsty_otaku
                      he'd manhandle the names of all the allies and then choke on the food that thor offers him...
                      who wouldnt choke on the food thor offers people?!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                      Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                      Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

hmmm......
                        Daniel: "A fool's heaven is a wise man's hell."
                        O'Niell: "...Never run with scissors..."

APOPHIS SAYS: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                          Put 'The Trust'/Rogue NID in charge of the Stargate program and order an attack on a planet that has nothing to do with the Goa'uld.
                          Oooh.... they already did that. It was called 'chain reaction'.

Comment

In my opinion, politicians put themselves in the public domain the moment they stand for election and are fair game for satirical comments.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnoliaAnaglypta
                              Oooh.... they already did that. It was called 'chain reaction'.
                              Well he'd do it again then and have shot anyone entering Kinsey's house pretending to be from a 70s cop show!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X