Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who annoys you more Genii or Brotherhood?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who annoys you more Genii or Brotherhood?

I hate the Genii cause they keep attacking us and calling us terrorists, but that group from brotherhood - they have a fully charged ZPM and won't give it up cause they are waiting for the ancients to come back--that is really stupid. They won't even come back to atlantis so we can show them what we want it for.

I think they are the ones we need to go after once the daedelus comes back. Take it and our troops and make them give us the ZPM.

After we get 2 ZPMs we should just take atlantis back to our galaxy for study and just have the daedelus and azgard ships in pegasus to attack the wraith. We could just build a mini-base - get one of the motherships or hataks from the jaffa free nation and sink it in the ocean for a base.

Did we try explaining that we were the second evolution of the Ancients to the Brothehood people?

If only a character from Atlantis could ascend, then we could try and trick them into believing that an ancient has returned and they want them to give us the ZPM, or something to that effect. What do you think the chances of Chaya lending a hand are? She wouldn't be interfering as such, just floating in midair next to Shep would be enough!

Comment

We don't even need her to help with tricking them. Since we know what an ascended being looks like, all we need is the asgard holo-projection technology.

Or we just use the daedelus beaming technology to beam the ZPM out, they'll never know it was us, those saps.

Comment

boy im really glad none of you are in charge! what about respecting their rights? it is their ZPM, given to them by the Ancients, what gives us the right to just take it from them? if we start doing that we are no better than the goa'uld or the wraith. they were charged with protecting the ZPM at all costs by an Ancient, why should they violate that trust for us? we just show up in their galaxy and expect everyone to just bow to our will? people are saying we are the second evolution of the Ancients, so then what are they? guess what? we are the same as them! the Ancients created us both! there is absolutely nothing special about us that makes us more deserving than them! a few of us have the ATA gene, but have we tested the humans of pegasus? no. for all we know some of them may have it too. what gives us the right to just come in and start taking from them and claiming to be the Ancients and knowing what is best?

Comment

desperate situations ask for desperate measures

Comment

Have the SGC send the booby trapped ZPM, take their ZPM, and give them the explosive one. Or better yet, give that one to the Genii, tell them if they plug it into one of their reactors it will make more powerful bomb warheads.

Comment

i hated the brotherhood, there the worst race ive ever met in stargate history, there pathetic, there worst that the goauld, wraith and aschen combined.
              i think we should teach them a lesson, use atlantis powered by ZPM to locate the other ZPM, they must be able to do that now, and send the deadalus ( if it survives )
              or a heck load of PJ and send a simple but effective message, give us the potentia or well show you the true power of the ancients!, they hand it over and we all fly back to MW save and dry.
              but seriosly the genai could also do with that lesson!
              y in gods name did they have to do that, they killed every one since the brotherhood and they need to pay. i blame them not the wraith for the siege mess.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Personnally I hate the Genii. They are the ones that we should wipe out. The Brotherhood are just miss guided. Rodney should have just kept his mouth shut.

I do believe Atlantis has a claim to the Brotherhood's ZPM since we were the ones that found it for them. The Brotherhood people owed it to us to come back to Atlantis and I think is lame that they did not. From the stand point of the Brotherhood it was like someone giving a Christian the chance to see where God lives.

Are not we the decendents of the Brotherhood's gods? Does not that count for something in their minds? Unfortunately it did not.

Comment

I think the Genii influenced the reaction of The Brotherhood. The Genii were helping them.I don't like the Genii because they seem rather arrogant in not wanting to ally with us because they think they can do things better.
                  As far as explaining our tie to the Ancients, the woman who seemed to be the leader wouldn't even listen to anything the team from Atlantis had to say.
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                    desperate situations ask for desperate measures
                    An Observation if you will:
                    You would fit in well with the NID or the Trust.

BOT: The Genii are really pissing me off. They are so damned paranoid that they wouldn't know a good thing if it crawled up their butt! The SGA has done nothing but help them, and they just keep up with their stupid self-absorbed greedy demands and tactics!

Was that too much?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I like that just switch their ZPM with an empty one

You brought up a point, we should keep the booby trapped ZPM on hand for destroyin hive ships. It would destroy a solar system so we can't use it now, but we should find a group of 5 or 6 ships, or a solar system full of ships and destroy them. Let's go on the offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                        An Observation if you will:
                        You would fit in well with the NID or the Trust.

BOT: The Genii are really pissing me off. They are so damned paranoid that they wouldn't know a good thing if it crawled up their butt! The SGA has done nothing but help them, and they just keep up with their stupid self-absorbed greedy demands and tactics!

Was that too much?
                        I'm trying to think who that reminds me of. Oh yea humanity. In general Humans are like that. Learn that lesson now and it will help you later.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          i hated the brotherhood, there the worst race ive ever met in stargate history, there pathetic, there worst that the goauld, wraith and aschen combined.
                          i think we should teach them a lesson, use atlantis powered by ZPM to locate the other ZPM, they must be able to do that now, and send the deadalus ( if it survives )
                          or a heck load of PJ and send a simple but effective message, give us the potentia or well show you the true power of the ancients!, they hand it over and we all fly back to MW save and dry.
                          but seriosly the genai could also do with that lesson!
                          y in gods name did they have to do that, they killed every one since the brotherhood and they need to pay. i blame them not the wraith for the siege mess.
                          you know what you are tottaly right! the disagreed with us so lets blow them to hell and take what we want! by why stop their? lets just start mobilizing our forces, with two ZPM's there would be no one in the Milky Way that could stop us! we can just go planet to planet and kill everyone and take what we want! sound good to everybody else? lets just stop being human and become goa'uld! it'll make things so much simpler!

Comment

Once they have the Daedalus, they could just beam away the ZPM and leave.

Comment

They should have McKay and Zelenka pull one of the dead ZPMs from Atlantis and somehow covertly switch it with the brotherhood one. For what they're using it for (nothing) a dead one is just as good.

My greater fear regarding the brotherhood is that the Wraith will soemhow grab up that ZPM when they cull those dimwits and then potentially boost one of their hiveships for intergalactic flight like the Daedalus.

Won't that just be lovely. A Wraith hiveship in the milkyway with uber engines that prevent anyone there from catching it while it scouts out new feeding grouds or potential nesting sites for all it's Wraith buddies.

It could then go back and forth to Pegasus carrying an entire hiveship full of Wraith assets to the MW with each trip.

They could spend years (we're a patient race) building up a beachhead in the galactic halo or one of the satalite galaxies and we might never even know they were there until they jumped us one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X