This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy...

Hey everyone. I'm new here, and would like to say hi. I've been a fan of Stargate for about 4 months now. I got into it because of a friend who owned all the DVD's. Well up to season 6. I started to borrow them, and ended up watching all the seasons in the 4 month period. Lots of Stargate! The same friend also had season 7 on his computer ( I know bad..but he is going to buy it on DVD when it comes out..to add to the collection.)..and I must say it was my favorite season by far. I think maybe Heros was my favorite episode..or I guess episodes. I'm looking forward to season 8 as well as Atlantis. Very cool show. It's the only television series that I've watched every episode to...well besides 90210...but I wouldn't admit that if you asked!

Anyways, hope to meet all of you and make some friends. It's hard to find people that are interested in this show. I only know one person. So I guess I hope to talk to you all soon!

Magespell

Stargate SG-1 is GOOOOOOOD watchin'
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Good to have you here, I think its safe to say everyone is looking forward to season 8, well atleast I know I am.

Comment

Originally posted by magespell

Anyways, hope to meet all of you and make some friends. It's hard to find people that are interested in this show. I only know one person. So I guess I hope to talk to you all soon!

Magespell
        I can relate to that. I am the only one where I work that even has a clue what a chappa'ai is. They all think I am nuts and that is just fine.

Chas
        Keeper of the Blue Crystal.

Comment

Hi and welcome. There's a section called "Off-Topic Chatter" that includes a place for "Welcome New Members". The mods will likely move this post there shortly.
          Nmom
          sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for the DVD Commentaries! They are the most interesting thing to listen to.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
            X