This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Atlantis Trailer on SciFi channel

Just saw a new one on SciFi channel. Show'd the city in full view surrounded by water. (Best shot of city ive seen so far) Plus tons of pieces of the first 2 episodes im guessing.

Lucky little....

I have seen like 10 different ones but they are only slightly different from the one of the Wraith, and only small anough to drive me bad. :-D
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

i saw one, a little differnt one from one of the origianl two, the keeper was shown different and that's all i saw....anyway i was planing to go watch sci-fi now anyway...so i'll go see if i can spot the NEW one

Comment

I know this one was new cause it was at least 2-3 times longer than the first 2. Plus it show'd Daniel talking about how atlantis is farther away then they imagined.

Comment

When was it? ::scrambles through TiVo recordings::
          sigpic

Comment

Any more details?

Comment

Just saw it again, 10:08 PST.

Comment

Sigh... I must have tuned in a minute too late, can you give any more details?

Comment

I think i saw it...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Where are you, I have been watching and it hasn't come on! Are you on the West Coast maybe?

Comment

There has been a couple modified ones floating around, but I haven't seen this one.

Is it availible for viewing/download anywhere online yet?
                      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Nevermind, all i've been seeing is 'shorter/modified' ones.

Comment

it's prolly will be avialble soong...just wait a day or two...or watch Sci-Fi...

Comment

Ah, all i see in previews is the ugly wraith, haha...

Comment

I saw it...
                              NOTE: I AM RECALLING THE AD TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, DON'T BLAME ME IF IT IS WAY OFF!!

You see the city...
                              Jack and Daniel talking...
                              Daniel (in front of a whiteboard with gate symbols written on it): The Lost City is farther away than we could have ever imagined.
                              Jack: That fun(far?), eh?
                              Also you see Sheppard in the puddle jumper:
                              "Now this is cool"
                              I saw McKay and an explosion in a forest. Also a wraith...

Comment

Working...
                              X