This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Genii

You know, I loathe the Genii. The Wraith I understand, they're the enemies of Atlantis because they think humans are a food source, not entirely their fault even if they are evil *******s. The Genii on the other hand had a choice and they not only backstabbed SGA, but later went terrorist as well. I'd like nothing more than to see the SGC, or better yet an entire infantry division, invade the Genii homeworld and make them squeel like the pigs they are.

Anybody else care to voice their opinion of the Genii and/or join the We Hate The Genii Club?

they are such hipocrites(SP?) they call us terrorists for stealing the data device then they come and try to steal the city and all the medical supplies and C4

If i was there id take a jumper and blast the surface with drones to reveal their underground city then lure the wraith there..That'd teach them to mess with the Tau'ri

Comment

Once the Daedalus arrives, they can just beam away the Genii gate.

Comment

I would love to see the Genii stranded, but then there Genii spys on a bunch of different planets. They would prob figure out it is us.

Comment

Doesn't matter, really. From the Major's comments SGA pretty well knows the major areas of activity for Genii spies. Those little 4-man LRRP teams that Stargate so favors would be perfect for some spy hunting.

Comment

I hate the Genii. I mean seriously. Why so pigheaded? All over building their stupid nuclear bomb, which probally won't be as successful as they think.

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Actually, I can see the position of the Genii. It's us coming in again and trying to dictate what we see as right, just because we think we know more. In the respect, I agree with the Genii, if not their methods. Let's face it, the SGC has used draconian messures before to get things done, but that's another topic.

We did come to their galaxy, say it was our city, though it's not and they are also offspring of the Ancients, then tell them what's best. How would you act if someone came in like that and thought they knew everything.

But as I said before, I don't necessarily agree with their methadology. The position and actions of the Genii and other races <brotherhood> I may not like, but I can understand it.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I hate the Genii for two reasons, and will be described as follows.

1. They have got to be the dumbest people in the pegasus galaxy to try to attack with people at least 60 years more advanced then them. Also they are like the Pegasus PLO, they have all these high morals but dont care if they condemn countless innocents.

2. I think I liked the Genii the first time i saw them when they were called KLINGONS!
                Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                  Once the Daedalus arrives, they can just beam away the Genii gate.
                  That was my idea...or steal wraith darts and just start taking a whole lot of hostages!...or just notify the wraith of their little hide out. But the stealing the gate! that would be awsome. Since we have inherited the ancient empire, its really our gates anyway, we are simply revoking their right to the gate. Then the genii spies cant exactly do a whole lot.
                  Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
                  The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                  (F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Lol. that's brilliant. I'm laughing hard

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by GEWbert
                      Lol. that's brilliant. I'm laughing hard
                      I think that, that would top the cake....can you imagine the look on their faces when the daedalus comes down over their homeworld...Puddle Jumpers flying all over, wraith darts flying over, and f-302s flying all over the place...they would be so scared and amazed at out overwhelming AWSOMENESS!

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

OMG yes!!! Somehow they'd say "We'll be back. You cannot defeat the Genii" or something like that. Though they would be intially shocked, if that's possible

BTW, on a somewhat related topic. Do we know what happened to Sorila, that Genii girl who was all pissed at Teyla? She was pretty cute. Maybe she should be a regular

Comment

OMG yes!!! Somehow they'd say "We'll be back. You cannot defeat the Genii" or something like that. Though they would be intially shocked, if that's possible

BTW, on a somewhat related topic. Do we know what happened to Sorila, that Genii girl who was all pissed at Teyla? She was pretty cute. Maybe she should be a regular
                          Just say over the loudspeaker "This is the Tau'ri, commonly known as the Atlantians, or Ancients, we are confiscating your gate until your society develops to the point that you decide to not royally screwing people over, until you learn to play nice" i say let sheppard say it, the dialogue between him and koyla would be awsome.

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

LOL!!! ROFL!!! That would be hilarious. I want the writers to read this, i'd be perfect!

I'd love to see Koyla's face. I think just to piss them off more we should give them the C4 to finish their bomb. It'd be useless without the gate

Comment

LOL!!! ROFL!!! That would be hilarious. I want the writers to read this, i'd be perfect!

I'd love to see Koyla's face. I think just to piss them off more we should give them the C4 to finish their bomb. It'd be useless without the gate
                              lol...or just drop a nuke for them, they want one so give them one......Armed...if anyone gets within 100 meters it goes off. Ah the irony...that would be so great!

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Working...
                              X