No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't look at the spoilers, I'm staying spoiler-free. *slaps hand away from button*
    And I stay away from the JM blog thing as well.
    But my fingers are crossed that there will be something in the movie or maybe in the next season of SGA. Sam is leaving Atlantis, right? So there's no reason why they can't have confirmation there if it's not in the movie. I do really hope that it's not just a ring on Sam's finger and more concrete like Sam and Jack verbalizing to each other. Well, I'll keep waiting. Calmly. Faithfully. *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
      No, no, no, no, no! Leaving it at Threads/Moebius is not the answer. There wasn't any confirmation there. Maybe if Daniel and Teal'c hadn't shown up... Maybe. I doubt it though. And they did show up so... Confirmation. Got. There. No!

Oh, and I'm part of the group that does not want to see confirmation a la Sam/Pete or Jack/Kerri. No thanks. Sam and Jack deserve better than a crude slap-in-the-face showing of sex. (PG as they were. Although that wrestling match... So glad I didn't have a kid to explain that too.) Besides, sex does not confirm that a relationship exists.

So what would do it for me? The L-word. From Sam. Getting it from Jack is easy. He's so obviously head-over-heels in love with her and, in my mind, said it already in Divide and Conquer (and every time he gazes at her too). To hear it from Sam, spoken directly to Jack, would be true confirmation.
      I agree with you. Truly. I'd love to hear that word actually spoken between the two of them. However, I'm of the opinion lately that it's just never gonna happen at this point, which makes me go back to what I originally said -it would have been better if it ended with Threads.

I truly love this ship but lately my ship mojo has been on empty. IMO, it seems like in TPTB's minds anyway, that this ship has sailed and they don't want to be bothered with having any type of confirmation.

I've been avoiding the Continuum spoilers too (and doing a darn good job, I might add ) and trying to keep the slimmest hope for some sort of confirmation. I guess in a few week's time, we know for sure either way. I just hope that I'm not let down again....
      sigpic
      Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

So what would do it for me? The L-word. From Sam. Getting it from Jack is easy. He's so obviously head-over-heels in love with her and, in my mind, said it already in Divide and Conquer (and every time he gazes at her too). To hear it from Sam, spoken directly to Jack, would be true confirmation.
        And even though I agree with you 100%...right after she says it...I'd still love to see his face spread into that lopsided Jack grin and hear him say, "Yeah...me too," before pulling her in for a hug and a

Big Honkin' Kiss!!!!!

* Smilie by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          And even though I agree with you 100%...right after she says it...I'd still love to see his face spread into that lopsided Jack grin and hear him say, "Yeah...me too," before pulling her in for a hug and a

Big Honkin' Kiss!!!!!

* Smilie by Mala

She gets some pretty "Oh I love him" grins when she talks to him too.

Although I do agree with the rest of you guys about something coming from her... although I have to say, I think the last strech of S8 gave us a lot...

I'm staying away from spoilers too.... I'm upset that I have to wait until later on the day it comes out to get it.
          Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
          You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

The L-word .... *sigh* that would be wonderful

But I agree, I don't think we're getting any real confirmation anymore and then it would almost be better to be left with Threads. Fishing and all.
            sigpic

Comment

Big Honkin' Kiss!!!!!

* Smilie by Mala
              And then the wonderful neck-nuzzle.
              And then Sam gets wide-eyed and yelps, "Jack!" and pushes him slightly away.
              And Jack while looking at her neck then says, "Oops, that left a mark."
              And he gives her that puppy-dog look and whispers, "Sorry."

Comment

LOL!!! I would pay money to see that!!!

BTW:

Congratulations, UhSir, on 800 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
                  JM did mention a nice moment for the shippers what I don't want is AU anything kisses or otherwise implied although from the spoilers that won't be an issue.
                  I haven't been as good in keeping away from the spoilers, cause, well, a girl needs to know. I haven't been on the blog though, still hurting from the 'Trio' promise.

I'm so with you in the AU thing. I mean it kept us sane in the past, like the Grace kiss, the WoO kiss, the Moebius kiss, the There But For The Grace of God engagement / hug etc. but now, now we need something in our universe, now! Did I say Now?
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    I haven't been as good in keeping away from the spoilers, cause, well, a girl needs to know. I haven't been on the blog though, still hurting from the 'Trio' promise.

I'm so with you in the AU thing. I mean it kept us sane in the past, like the Grace kiss, the WoO kiss, the Moebius kiss, the There But For The Grace of God engagement / hug etc. but now, now we need something in our universe, now! Did I say Now?
                    Not to be annoying or anything but the Grace and WoO kiss? That was in our universe

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by UhSir
                      LOL!!! I would pay money to see that!!!
                      Me too! Pay money to see that scene, that is! I just laughed right out loud when I read it. It's funny. It's cute. It's them! And, of course, he's sooo not sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Me too! Pay money to see that scene, that is! I just laughed right out loud when I read it. It's funny. It's cute. It's them! And, of course, he's sooo not sorry!
                        We actually pay money for it... but we don't get the scene ^^

Comment

^^

Yea well... you know what we mean.
                          Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                          You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                            Not to be annoying or anything but the Grace and WoO kiss? That was in our universe

Oops! Thanks LizLove. You're right of course, but the point is they didn't share the memory of the WoO kiss, and Grace was all in Sam's mind. Undeniable, unmistakable, unadultrated resolution is what I need.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                              Oops! Thanks LizLove. You're right of course, but the point is they didn't share the memory of the WoO kiss, and Grace was all in Sam's mind. Undeniable, unmistakable, unadultrated resolution is what I need.
                              Ah yes. But the point of those kisses is that Sam and Jack wanted to kiss the other. That must mean something. Plus Jack went even farther... he resigned

It's the thought that counts!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                                Ah yes. But the point of those kisses is that Sam and Jack wanted to kiss the other. That must mean something. Plus Jack went even farther... he resigned

It's the thought that counts!
                                Nononono .. the thought alone really isn't enough. Onscreen confirmation is what I want! In whatever form.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X