This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sen'il goldie and jack's lake!

For those who have to be told yes this posting is in nudge wink mode!

MMM David has Sen'il returned home yet?

I think she must have briefly escaped ? unless she was given "parole"?

and I think I know where she went ... Goldie showed up needing first aid for what appears to be a bullet wound in her tail and judging from what she was muttering about while being bandaided apparently she and Sen'il went and graffiti'ed a certain General's office and was caught in the act holding the spray paint cans and a chase down the corridors ensued involving gun fire?

Also it is now "open season" on Goullawks and sentient dachshunds and other beings in SGC due to ... oh dear Goldie and Sassy and friends "donated" a truck load of fish to Jack's pond and then went on to add giant sumatran sacred eels a couple of gators several anacondas and other surprises

a certain silver haired general is NOT happy as he is currently having the entire lake drained and cleaned up !!!

this apparently may have some tie up with Sam's very long service leave and Jack moving to Washington ... exactly what I dont know having been unable to extort further info from Goldie !!!

my apologies if Sen'il shows up tangled in fishing line ?

They've been very busy girls!!!

Has anyone seen Sen'il?

Neith - Scribe for Sassy and Goldie!!!
    Keep the science in SciFi!

Sen'il has submitted her next column to us. It's up to the good Darren to post it in the next few days. I am impressed with some of her comments.

Comment

I see that your unwelcome and bizarre accusations continue, neith. Will the insanity clouding your mind ever clear long enough for you to see the truth?

I am always watching. I know all that takes place, here, but there is little that I deem worthy of a response. Unfortunately, not all are intelligent enough to recognize your crazed utterances for what they are, so I felt it would be in my own best interest to bestir myself on this occasion to clarify matters for the stupid and say that I have no connection to you or any of your other personalities.

The thread of worship that my loyal servant David created for me is much more deserving of my presence, although it would seem that attendance there has waned. I am confident that this will change when the brilliance of my latest column lights up this otherwise dreary website.

Comment

WoW. Big words. where is that thread?
        Yo no sé.

Comment

Psst! It's over here! How could you be so unaware of such a great shrine.
          ~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Oh my, your right. I am ashamed.
            Yo no sé.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sen'il]I see that your unwelcome and bizarre accusations continue, neith. Will the insanity clouding your mind ever clear long enough for you to see the truth?

I am always watching. I know all that takes place, here, but there is little that I deem worthy of a response. Unfortunately, not all are intelligent enough to recognize your crazed utterances for what they are, so I felt it would be in my own best interest to bestir myself on this occasion to clarify matters for the stupid and say that I have no connection to you or any of your other personalities.

[QUOTE]

Darling Sen'il - I STILL HAVE THE NEGATIVES !!!

Crazed utterances?

Okay one more time - I only function as a scribe for Sassy and Goldie!

Sassy and Goldie have been described in many ways but primarily they are "characters" NOT split personalities !!!

Admittedly they are characters who seem to have taken on far too much of an independent life of their own.

Thier primary function is to report on various incidents of human folly and by doing so to hopefully reduce their occurrence especially by those even stranger characters called PTBS.

By the way JonaHeXed has developed and delivered the shots of you and Goldie watching the trout and other aquatic beings being delivered to a certain person's private lake!

If it wasnt you then there must be another Sen'il in some parallel timeline?

Just remember Sen'il I have seen the photos and the negatives!

REcyt others reading reports of some of Sassy and Goldie's adventures are archived and regularly updated on Sassy Gate featuring satire and parody.
              We will soon be downloading "Shipping Out" and a portrait of the divine Miss "C" - Sassy herself!

Sassy Gate is part of Neith's Place which also features various much more serious articles and essays on Egyptological themes and other areas.

http://www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

Enjoy and let others know about it so they can enjoy the teasing too!

It's not quite shippy or slashy! It's snarky and sassy and silly!
              Visit Sassy Gate

Recyt David - have you been feeding Sen'il coffee?
              Switch her to hot chocolate for the trytophan!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Sen'il has submitted her next column to us. It's up to the good Darren to post it in the next few days. I am impressed with some of her comments.
                Actually I'm dreading them David especially if she says anything that upsets Goldie. Ms Dragonides read Sen'il remarks to me and is very offended and was talking about visiting Sen'il to arrange something she refers to as the

"b***h-slapping brawl of the century"

if its not already too late the best defence is a net made of lace - Goldie's clawfingers will probably get entangled in it and in the time it takes for her to rip her way free you can lock Sen'il up in the protective custody of an armor plated holding tank!

Fortunately for Sen'il the new Genial has received shoot on sight orders regarding Goullawks due to a domestic goddess incident at the OsNarl residence. Let's just say S&G helped Spam to redecorate someone's abode - the one with the stark unlived in long term single guy decor and their help backfired badly!

They shouldnt have encouraged Spam to use purple and gold!

Apparently there was a lover's tiff and some one decided to take a promotion to DC and another person ran away halfway across the galaxy and is currently having fun "Shipping Out" .

Perhaps Sen'il should be giving advice to the love lorn ?

Telling Lord Baal how to court a certain Tau'ri ?
                using insider info obtained while spying at SGC?

Now I must go and try to catch the Goullawk!

Neith lowly scribe armed with duct tape !

Comment

Working...
                X