This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-4/The Russsian Team.

In season 6 we see the infamous russian team again, wearing russik style military uniform and SG-4 patches. Yet by the time of Season 7, we see SG-4 again in an ep (Life boat, I think) And their a medical team, ijn american style SGC uniforms?

Where did the russians go?
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Maybe it was simply a goof on the costume dept's part.
    How I'd write out Jonas:

Jack: Danny, good to have you back.
    *Jonas starts to walk toward event-horizon, teary-eyed*
    *Daniel notices*
    Daniel: Hey Jonas!
    Jonas: Y..yes?
    *Daniel hands him his glasses and a 'rock'*
    Daniel: Here, if for any reason i cannot fully complete my duties as team archeoligist we'll dial you up and you can be the new 'Daniel'.
    Jonas: (excitedly) Really? wow, has it ever happened before?
    Daniel:Uh...no...
    Jonas: Oh boy! I have a dream!

Comment

They're probably forced to switch units all the time, just to piss them off

Comment

maybe they were honourary members?

Comment

I was thinking. Season 8 spoilers in white: highlight to read what with O'Neill in charge of the SGC the russains are going to get bullied. I can just imagine a scene;

Chevron Guy: Sir the MALP from PV678-T566 Shows lots of Jaffa sir, it would be a suicide mission for SG-1 to go there.

O'Neill: Cancel SG-1's mission there Walter

CG: Yes ' sir

O'Neill: on 2nd thoughts assign the mission to the russain team.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

hahaha, yeah. One problem with white spoliers - when you get e-mail about the post it doesn't white the text out, just puts it in plain black, so that was pre-spoiled for me maybe the mods could program some spoiler tages in
            Spoiler:
            and
            to sort that out? They did it with ffonline.com's forums

Comment

Spoiler- Metamorposis
              .I'm guessing that since the Russians were killed the SG-4 designation was reassigned and the Russians were assigned a different number when/if they get another shot.
              Last edited by KorbenDirewolf; 29 May 2004, 05:10 PM. Reason: spoiler warning.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Only one of the Russians was killed; the rest retreated because they actually obey standing orders and follow SOP.

But why should SG-4 have stayed as the Russian team? After all, with the possible exception of SG-3, no other team has turned up more than twice with the same job.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                  Only one of the Russians was killed; the rest retreated because they actually obey standing orders and follow SOP.

But why should SG-4 have stayed as the Russian team? After all, with the possible exception of SG-3, no other team has turned up more than twice with the same job.
                  SG-1
                  SG-11 : Danny's diggers. (i say that because i can't spel acheologist)

Anyhoo it's been a while since i've seen this thread..........
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                    SG-1
                    SG-11 : Danny's diggers. (i say that because i can't spel acheologist)

Anyhoo it's been a while since i've seen this thread..........
                    It got linked as a 'related thread'.

SG-1 don't count because they're not an 'other' team. If I had said 'aside from SG-3, no team has turned up twice with the same job', you would be right to correct me, but if I were not speaking implicitly of SG-1, that 'other' would be tautology.

Can you name two episodes in which SG-11 are an archaeology team? They were - or might have been - in The First Ones, but I'm sure they're the engineers in Spirits.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                    X