Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
    I'd love to read that. Maybe it will help me vent some of my worries about that potential pairing as well. I don't think TPTB will go overboard, but I'm hoping that we get a lot more Sam/Dan. I'm encouraged by the
    Spoiler:
    angst scene we've heard about
    Yep I have to admit that I'm holding onto some hope for that. I just hope there haven't been too many rewrites since it was first mentioned so that it's been written out altogether!

Yeah, I worry too much...

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
      I think they did it so that none of the shippers would get offended or feel left out. But still they could have at least thrown us a bone. They have already paired Sam and jack up in other reallites (spelling?) so why couldn't they just this once paired Sam and Daniel up!
      I wouldn't doubt that that is what they did. Although, there was that one scene between our Sam and the team in camo BDU's, when Sam asked where she was and Janet looked back at their Daniel and then said "maternity leave." In my own lil shipper mind, I took that to mean that she was married to Daniel in that reality since Janet looked back at Daniel when she said that.

But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
        Daniel: Our closet is finally free.
        Sam: Great. Meet you there in 5 mins.
        LOL! Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
          Sam: Daniel, it was never Jack, really. I was just trying to make you jealous.

Daniel: But Sam, for EIGHT YEARS???

Just playin', just sayin'. Sam/Jack shipper in the house just messin' (nicely) with Sam/Daniel shippin'.
          Awww... See, the *nice* messin' I don't mind at all! I've had plenty of downright nasty messin', especially at some Yahoo groups and fanfiction.net.

That was cute though.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
            Lol, that's a good one. Daniel is one patient guy.

Congratulations JessM! Great job. Speaking of fic, I've completed chapter 2 of Daniels Angel's:

Dead Language
            Sorry for all the posts at once, everyone...had a busy week and I'm playing catch-up here!

*blushes* Thanks, Royal! I was not expecting to win but I do feel honored. I loved the second chapter of your fic! This is getting more interesting and I can't wait to see what happens when Daniel leads his "angels" on a mission. Great work!

Comment

IF I remember correctly Major Mal Reynolds is new to this thread. So welcome to the crazy house. If you've posted here before and I've just forgotten I guess you get two welcomes.
              And a welcome from me too! Great to have you here, Major Mal Reynolds!

Comment

Love 'em! Keep them coming!

I love seeing them side by side for once! Seems like someone tried hard to keep them apart for most of this season (not counting the 5 eps that Sam was gone from).

Comment

More pictures...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...totype363.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...x02%5F029.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...18%5F0006.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                    A Tale of Spilled Coffee by our very own JessM has won 1st place over at the Isis awards!
                    Oh sorry, terribly behind, work sucks and all that... they let me out on the weekends, ins't that kind?

Anyway - YES!!!!! And Jess has the beautiful banners to now show off her wonderful talent!

Congrats Girl! *hugs*
                    C.
                    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                      I wouldn't doubt that that is what they did. Although, there was that one scene between our Sam and the team in camo BDU's, when Sam asked where she was and Janet looked back at their Daniel and then said "maternity leave." In my own lil shipper mind, I took that to mean that she was married to Daniel in that reality since Janet looked back at Daniel when she said that.

But that's just me.
                      I like the way you think! I didn't even notice that little nod, but now that I think of it, that scenario makes sense. I just think the way Daniel said
                      Spoiler:
                      honeymoon
                      suggested personal surprise like a "me an her" type thing. He didn't seem to displeased either

Sorry for all the posts at once, everyone...had a busy week and I'm playing catch-up here!

*blushes* Thanks, Royal! I was not expecting to win but I do feel honored. I loved the second chapter of your fic! This is getting more interesting and I can't wait to see what happens when Daniel leads his "angels" on a mission. Great work!
                      Thanks much Jess! I will hopefully get the third chapter up soon. Should be a crazy one.

Originally posted by MasterPower
                      Love that pic. They always look so nice together. I mentioned this before, but the first time I watched SG-1, I thought Sam and Dan were the ship. They're often framed together and they are often paired off together on missions--I think tehre is a Freddy and Daphne type thing going on

Later all,
                      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Awww... See, the *nice* messin' I don't mind at all! I've had plenty of downright nasty messin', especially at some Yahoo groups and fanfiction.net.

That was cute though.
                        Thanks for that, JessM. We shippers have to be good sports, it's so much more fun that way!

Just sayin', Sam and Dan are my second fave ship; they are so cute together! Love the pics of them here, awesome.
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Okay. I have to ask. Why would a Sam/Jack shipper be here? The only reason I see is that they are begining to realize who really belong together and are checking it out before they jump ship.
                          MasterPower
                          And since the Jack/Sam thing has no chance now since O'Neill left the show.
                          LOL! Not a Sam/Jack refugee, just a multishipper. Dan and Sam are a perfect alternate ship. Sharing the love, so to speak.

Just sayin', and hey, I like the pictures!
                          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                          sigpic
                          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Yep I have to admit that I'm holding onto some hope for that. I just hope there haven't been too many rewrites since it was first mentioned so that it's been written out altogether!

Yeah, I worry too much...

What angst scene? Where, when? Sorry I just discovered this thread, new girl on the board. What rumor are you talking about. Angst scene? Really What've you people heard that I haven't?

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                            Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
                            Left Behind: SG-1
                            The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                              [B]

LOL! Not a Sam/Jack refugee, just a multishipper. Dan and Sam are a perfect alternate ship. Sharing the love, so to speak.

Just sayin', and hey, I like the pictures!
                              THen Welcome! Nice to have you on board...sorta.
                              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
                                What angst scene? Where, when? Sorry I just discovered this thread, new girl on the board. What rumor are you talking about. Angst scene? Really What've you people heard that I haven't?
                                Welcome to the thread ChristianGateFan. Glad to have you. THat spoilor is somewhere on Gateworld. Not exactly sure where though.
                                Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X