Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up.

Comment

Hey all. I've been recently watching DVDs of old SG-1 seasons and I've really enjoyed Sam and Daniel's relaitonship. They seem so comfortable with each other. I know Sam/Jack is the big ship associated with the show, but I usually pick up on Sam/Daniel most of the time.

Anyone have a couple highlighs of the two--without revealing too many spoilers of course. I haven't seen that many eps yet lol.

Thanks,
      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
        Hey all. I've been recently watching DVDs of old SG-1 seasons and I've really enjoyed Sam and Daniel's relaitonship. They seem so comfortable with each other. I know Sam/Jack is the big ship associated with the show, but I usually pick up on Sam/Daniel most of the time.

Anyone have a couple highlighs of the two--without revealing too many spoilers of course. I haven't seen that many eps yet lol.

Thanks,
        Royal
        I'll try not to spoil too much but, season 10 said that Carter will not be shipping with anyone. Which means no Carter/Daniel ship. But that doesn't mean they won't be in any scenes such as from Arthur's Mantel.
        And I really don't care about the Sam/Jack ship. I'm glad we didn't see any of that in season 9, and it looks like we won't in season 10 either because it doesn't look like O'Neill will be coming back to visit.

Comment

Up!

Comment

Howdy. Here is a picture from Off the Grid.

http://stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/916/h...5Fgrid089.html
            Sam: Are they watching us?

Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

More pictures . . .

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s3/3...12%5F0674.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s3/3...12%5F0662.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s3/3...10%5F0088.html

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                *sigh* I loved that episode - I think it was the one that turned me into a full-blown S/D shipper (not that I didn't think it was possible before...but this episode clinched it for me).

I just came from another site forum where things are just totally nuts. Coming here to this cozy thread and seeing this pic just leaves me all warm and fuzzy.

Thanks for posting it!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                  I agree... I have TONS of fic bunnies - some I lone out - and tons of fics that are started, or are strays.... I have a lot of them abandoned simply since my muse wondered off, and decided to stop those.

An Jess, awesome fic... very nice hurt/comfort... I don't read many of them these days, I think a lot of them are not being written.
                  Thank you! I agree, there don't seem to be very many of them around. I'm working on another one now...but this one is going to be more of a UST type of thing (though things work out in the end!) and it will be quite a bit longer than this last one. Hopefully I'll have it done soon if I can make some time in between RL.

Comment

Keep up with the pictures Seshat!
                    Yes! More, please!

Here's one from me:

Comment

I'll try not to spoil too much but, season 10 said that Carter will not be shipping with anyone. Which means no Carter/Daniel ship. But that doesn't mean they won't be in any scenes such as from Arthur's Mantel.
                      And I really don't care about the Sam/Jack ship. I'm glad we didn't see any of that in season 9, and it looks like we won't in season 10 either because it doesn't look like O'Neill will be coming back to visit.
                      Agreed! I also read that they would not be shipping anyone from the main cast, but I have my doubts after reading some early season 10 episode spoilers, especially where Daniel and Vala are concerned. Hopefully I'm just reading into them wrong though. If there can't be any Carter/Daniel ship on the show, then I want no ship whatsoever. I do hope that we see some scenes between them like the ones we saw in Arthur's Mantle though. It looks like we might ...

...Hightlight for SPOILER: There is supposed to be an "angsty" Sam and Daniel scene in Morpheus, episode 2 of season 10. Not sure whether they're teasing us or not, though.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                        Howdy. Here is a picture from Off the Grid.

http://stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/916/h...5Fgrid089.html
                        Sam: Are they watching us?

*GRIN* Oh, the possibilities with that pic! Heeheee....

Thanks for posting that!

Comment

I loved how close they were in Jolinar's Memories after what Sam went through there, and I loved the hug from FIAD. I'm planning a S/D hurt/comfort music video and I'm using clips from those scenes. Never made a vid before so that should be fun, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                            *sigh* I loved that episode - I think it was the one that turned me into a full-blown S/D shipper (not that I didn't think it was possible before...but this episode clinched it for me).

I just came from another site forum where things are just totally nuts. Coming here to this cozy thread and seeing this pic just leaves me all warm and fuzzy.

Thanks for posting it!
                            No problem.

And for that season 10 episode spoiler thing, I heard about that. But what does "angsty" mean? I tried looking it up in a dictionary but it wasn't there.

Comment

No problem.

And for that season 10 episode spoiler thing, I heard about that. But what does "angsty" mean? I tried looking it up in a dictionary but it wasn't there.
                              angsty isn't in the dictionary I don't believe but angst is. I came up with two definitions that sounded close to how it is being applied here.

1. N-A feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression.

2. n-an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom [syn: Angst]

I hope that helps.
                              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

So with that information, what can we say about Sam and Daniel's angsty scene?

Comment

Working...
                                X