This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Russia!

Why not make a new spin off about the Russian stargate program?

Mirana Sirtis as the main character.
    The Egyptian Cat God .

ehhh...belive me...it would not be fun...from the begining russians are shown as kinda 'bad' guys so...that's sucks...and it would not make as much $ as 'A' will because 'who cares about russians?' and the whole 'A' idea is much better...may be the concidered 'russian gate' ??? but it might have been funny..lol russians would bang on the gate to make it work ,lol....i'm a russian i know

Comment

I would give it a 'try', but i don't think i would continue watching it... But thats just me
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well it doesn't really matter as the Russians no longer have a Stargate. However they do have a team based at the SGC

But that would be like doing a spinoff of SG-2 which the writers and producers have already said they did not want to do.

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I do agree, i wouldn't want that either.

Comment

I doubt that this would happen, and I'm certain that the show would be a complete failure
            __

__

Comment

I would agree

Comment

yeah... Whilst we're at it, why don't we move the gate and have SG:London?

Comment

SG-London?! Brilliant idea......I'd love for that to happen.
                  "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Me too! Call It A Stargate is set in Britain tho - kinda British humour too, pretty good fun http://www.superteam.biz

I always wandered why we (the Brits) are always left out of every major international discovery. Hello people!!! We have radar too!!! We prolly picked up Thor's ship burning up! Why can't we have at least 1 mission?!?!

Comment

Hmm, a series based on the Russian Stargate program. Well, I suppose you could have the Prometheus bring back a gate from some other world to replace the one they no longer have, but the series would be too much like SG-1----except that instead of the NID you would probably have the Russian maffia. And then there would be the endless jokes about chevronski guy and "Luke's" long-lost Russian twin brother. Yeah, the jokes and puns would just become un-Bear-able.
                      There is nothing cruvas with me.

Comment

Lukeski. Lemon Chickenski. Chevronski... too much skiing if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                          SG-London?! Brilliant idea......I'd love for that to happen.
                          Sure it#d be cool at first but then someone whould have the idea it spin-off the spin off and have "SAS-SGC: ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH?"

Anyhoo, SAS teams going through and shooting the crap out of the goa'uld would rock.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Next you'll be saying that they need a Chinese team because they are the third country to put someone up in space.
                            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

They need a Chinese team because they are the third country to put someone up in space.

Comment

Working...
                              X