This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birthday boost

It's my birthday and originally I had a list of improbable wishes however I've thought of a doable request - I want to boost the visit count on my web site to over a thousand by the end of next week- so could people please consider either visiting or adding a link or my url to a web ring or mentioning my site to a friend? Neith's Place contians educational as well as less serious materials and its major sections are real Egypt Classicla Resources and Sassy Gate

so please consider visiting

http://www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

thank you neith

We're at 800 - the goal is 1000 plus by the end of next week please!
    Keep the science in SciFi!

I'm there.

Not for the site. Just to help a gater in need
    Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Already Bookmarked! Found your link in a diff thread Thurs.night and had a good sniff around and a lovely browse.

Been back today, earlier on, too!

Weird thing is, I signed your Guest-book twice,as I missed out so much the first time.

I felt like a total idiot for having to do that,but happily you seem to want that sort of feedback anyway!

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday,and that you reach the Magic 1000 v.soon!

Sadly it's Half-Term next week here,but I'll pass on the Link to as many friends as I can, ASAP.

Don't suppose the local schools would use the links,as they all seem to have rigid set Links they use in their Syllabi. Pity!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I did it and was number 803....so visit you fools!
        "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I'm 809.
          Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
            I'm there.

Not for the site. Just to help a gater in need
            So am I... no. 813

Comment

A big thank you to everyone who's visited so far or is about to visit!

I know I have about 20 or 30 regular lurkers and I'm very sure who about half a dozen of them are however it's good to hear from other visitors since a lot of people dont bother to sign the guest book!

I sometimes fantaisize about who the unknown lurkers are especially on Sassy Gate ???

Hope You All enjoyed the Serious Stuff as well as the Silly Stuff on Sassy Gate. Deutsch sprachers later this year I'm adding a new article on nominals - ie verbal nouns gerunds infinitives used as nominals etc - that will have a German section - please feel free to critique that article when it appears!
              I want it to be useful!

Again thank you nown and future for adding to the birthday boost!

Neith

Comment

Another big thanks folks - we 're up to 860 and rising

Keep up the visits and thank you for being positive

I hope if you stayed to read you all found at elast one enjoyable item!

Comment

I was 876...nice site btw!
                  I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

Thank you for visitng Coz

It's reassuring some folks enjoyed the site

I just had it insinuated that I run a "pathetic little site"
                    by one of the moderators of a forum - NOT this one !
                    which forum and who will remain unnamed for the moment.

I know my site still doesnt have that pro polish or lotsa pretty pictures but I will continue to endeavour to maintain and improve it for the benefit of the few fans it has!!!

Once again a mega thank you to my few but faithful fans and other visitors!

The next upgrade to all my "pathetic little pages" will probably be announced late June or early July partly cos I've been reading up on CSS!

even nasty bratty little fanboy mods are welcome to visit !

I hope you find it amusing and entertaining
                    and maybe even informative in parts?

Comment

Keep up the good work,Neith,and don't let a bit of criticism put you off!

I've snipped my previous remarks,as I have no wish to get involved in "Cross-Forum" argument!
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 June 2004, 10:17 AM. Reason: Another Poster has begun naming the previously "Un-named" source.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I just nipped in, (twice, in fact!) but the counter didn't appear to be working.
                        I also couldn't get into the guestbook.
                        I think there may be a problem.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just got my whole class to visit there, so I think I account for 894 - 903

Comment

We got up to 910 folks !!!

Who knows maybe we will reach a 1000 by Sunday Night

I have a request to make that will act as an epilogue to this thread

please have a look at the article I'm about to post

In Defence of Little Sites

ps thank you to the folks who confirmed something is wrong with my guest books - I 'll try redoing it - I'm sure I cut and paste the code properly but maybe something's wrong ?

Maybe I should just stick to email links and strip the guest books?

Comment

Hey, I just visited your site again and I was no... 1003!!!
                              Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                              X