X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam and Jack

Howdy,

I'm from England and I have only just recently started watching Stargate SG1. Its great! But what I want to know is, do Sam and Jack ever get together? Would appreciate if someone could let me know! Thanks

Um... No. Not... umm...

Spoiler:
    In Moebius part 2 it has the AU Sam and Jack making out and stuff in the time-ship.

Besides that, no.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

WELCOME!! This question might be better answered in the 'Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread'.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by LillyBoot
        Howdy,

I'm from England and I have only just recently started watching Stargate SG1. Its great! But what I want to know is, do Sam and Jack ever get together? Would appreciate if someone could let me know! Thanks
        It depends on how you interpret the Threads episode. Plus there's always hope for the next season.

Comment

hi Lilly

Nikki does have a point, we have an absolutely thriving thread about sam and jack going on and it's full of folks who would love to speculate and talk about sam and jack.

I'm going to close this one and suggest you all head on over there
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X