This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atlantian dakara ?

hey i was just wondering, the device on dakara(sg1) was used to sprout life throughout he galaxy right so would there be a planet with the same mehanism in pegasus?

i dunno, didnt they use the device cos the plague wiped out everything in milkyway?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

not necessarily. the device on dakara was built because they needed to re populate the galaxy after the plague..

Comment

I sure hope there isn't. I hate all Deus Ex machines in all shows. Just an easy cop out.

Can't see why the Ancients didn't destroy it right after they repopulated the galaxy.

Comment

I doubt there's a machine like the one on Dakara (SG-1) in Atlantis. (At least I'm hoping there won't be). Machines like that are too powerful, and no single race should possess such power, even if it is intended to be used for good reasons.

Comment

i bet they have some sort of smaller version of it, designed to be used only in a specific planet in a specific ares, not a galaxy wide machine

Comment

the one at dakara wasnt galaxy wide..it only did that cos of the multigate thing!
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps its an amplifier of the Dakara signal ment to give life to the whole universe.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  the one at dakara wasnt galaxy wide..it only did that cos of the multigate thing!
                  yes, but carter said that it was meant to work in conjuntion with the gate, so it was designed to work galaxy wide, just using the gate, im saying maybe a smaller version that they could use to stumulate or jump start evolution or used in conjunction with other devices to seed human life.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                    yes, but carter said that it was meant to work in conjuntion with the gate, so it was designed to work galaxy wide, just using the gate, im saying maybe a smaller version that they could use to stumulate or jump start evolution or used in conjunction with other devices to seed human life.
                    Ahh yes that sounds about right...I wouldnt suprise me if they did builld or at least start to build one considering the wraith ate everyone else. Mind you that would only give them more food.

Imagine if the wraith got there hands on a dakara...theyd have an unlimited supply for food!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ahh yes that sounds about right...I wouldnt suprise me if they did builld or at least start to build one considering the wraith ate everyone else. Mind you that would only give them more food.

Imagine if the wraith got there hands on a dakara...theyd have an unlimited supply for food!
                      actually i think thats what the Ancient healing cube was for, a solution to the wraith feeding on humans.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        Machines like that are too powerful, and no single race should possess such power, even if it is intended to be used for good reasons.
                        No single race unless you were the race who was smart enough to build it....
                        Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

actually i think thats what the Ancient healing cube was for, a solution to the wraith feeding on humans.
                          Healing cube? ya mean that Telchak device?
                          sigpic

Comment

Healing cube? ya mean that Telchak device?
                            yeah its my theory that the Ancients built that as an attempt to deal with the wraith. it emits the same energy as that that gives us life, that the wraith feed on, so they feed on the energy of the cube and dont need to feast on humans

Comment

yeah its my theory that the Ancients built that as an attempt to deal with the wraith. it emits the same energy as that that gives us life, that the wraith feed on, so they feed on the energy of the cube and dont need to feast on humans
                              Hmm that is interesting.....I wonder if they made it while in the MW and never got round to taking it to the Peg....I like that idea...very good
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X