This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis ep Suspicion

Gateworld has just posted information on the upcoming ep of atlantis Suspicion, it sounds like a really god story, in my opinion it is one of the best story so far.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...085777330,5267,
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Hmm... that does sound interesting. But I was really REALLY kinda hoping the Wraith would be a hardly-seen enemy to keep up the suspense.

Comment

Judging from the spoiler info, they're the *constantly* seen enemy!
      Nmom
      sigpic

Comment

This sounds like a interesting episode, but I agree with ShadowMaat, the Wraith do seem repetative like Jeffa
        __

__

Comment

Don't TPTB understand the concept of "overkill"? Or "saturation"? Don't they remember that the LESS you see, the better? *sigh*

It still sounds like a good ep, though. I wonder if they're making McKay out to be the Token Victim...

Comment

Actually, didn't BW already say that we won't be seeing the Wraith too often? Maybe this just means they meet them "all the time" in this episode. Maybe it will even just be references to an off-screen run-in with them, followed up by one on-screen one. In any case, spoilers for the other episodes don't mention any other Wraith appearances beyond the pilot (that I can remember at the moment, that is).
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Actually, I see this episode starting off with the team returning with an injured McKay, and we won't see any Wraith at all, but they'll reference their recent continual run-ins with them. I mean, we don't want to see the Wraith that often, because it makes them more frightening... but if they're not doing anything to the team, then what's so scary?

Comment

I think that they see the Wrait, but we don't. The show keeps sounding better and better. I like how they are exploring the planet instead of just going through the Stargate. What's the point of going through a Stargate to check out a planet when they don't there own. Very happy today.
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

actually i love this episode because it will bring ME closer to thier live situation

Comment

Working...
                  X