PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis ep Suspicion

Wass
May 28th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Gateworld has just posted information on the upcoming ep of atlantis Suspicion, it sounds like a really god story, in my opinion it is one of the best story so far.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/episodeupdate.html#newsitem1085777330,5267,

ShadowMaat
May 28th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Hmm... that does sound interesting. But I was really REALLY kinda hoping the Wraith would be a hardly-seen enemy to keep up the suspense.

Nolamom
May 28th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Judging from the spoiler info, they're the *constantly* seen enemy!
Nmom

Anubis
May 28th, 2004, 02:40 PM
This sounds like a interesting episode, but I agree with ShadowMaat, the Wraith do seem repetative like Jeffa

ShadowMaat
May 28th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Don't TPTB understand the concept of "overkill"? Or "saturation"? Don't they remember that the LESS you see, the better? *sigh*

It still sounds like a good ep, though. I wonder if they're making McKay out to be the Token Victim...

Ugly Pig
May 28th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Actually, didn't BW already say that we won't be seeing the Wraith too often? Maybe this just means they meet them "all the time" in this episode. Maybe it will even just be references to an off-screen run-in with them, followed up by one on-screen one. In any case, spoilers for the other episodes don't mention any other Wraith appearances beyond the pilot (that I can remember at the moment, that is).

Teal'c
May 28th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Actually, I see this episode starting off with the team returning with an injured McKay, and we won't see any Wraith at all, but they'll reference their recent continual run-ins with them. I mean, we don't want to see the Wraith that often, because it makes them more frightening... but if they're not doing anything to the team, then what's so scary? :P

David85
May 28th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I think that they see the Wrait, but we don't. The show keeps sounding better and better. I like how they are exploring the planet instead of just going through the Stargate. What's the point of going through a Stargate to check out a planet when they don't there own. Very happy today.

May 28th, 2004, 08:32 PM
actually i love this episode because it will bring ME closer to thier live situation