This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloopers

When Cornel Oniel got the knowledge of the ancients in the fifth race, when he went through the stargate to the asgard he :walked: into the stargate and when he appeared on the other side he :rolled: out.

In hathor in season 1 she used that belt on oniel to make him a pouch how did the other jafa get them then when she was dormant?

First off, those aren't bloopers. Those are errors and such.

Second off, I can hardly understand what you are saying with the spelling and bad grammar and such.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeCommanderThor
      When Cornel Oniel got the knowledge of the ancients in the fifth race, when he went through the stargate to the asgard he :walked: into the stargate and when he appeared on the other side he :rolled: out.

In hathor in season 1 she used that belt on oniel to make him a pouch how did the other jafa get them then when she was dormant?
      (1) could have been imperfection of the 8th chevron device since oneill used human technology to use as ancient technology or bypassed protocol, just like when they bypassed protocol to establish a wormhole and made the sun red

(2) jaffa breed with jaffa and a jaffa kid is born with a pouch, right? just guessing.

(3) you've posted in the wrong area.. this is stargate-atlantis.. not sg1

-patg

Comment

Well, if the public profile is to be believed, we are dealing with a very young member here... so go easy.

Comment

hathor isn't the only queen goa'uld and its likly theres others with the technology to create the pouch.

Plus its very likly that jaffa are born with the pouch aready as they've been engierred that way for a very long time

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
            Well, if the public profile is to be believed, we are dealing with a very young member here... so go easy.
            Being 14 isn't exactly an excuse for supreme bad grammer, Im pretty sure I learned to write properly by the age of 14
            Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
            McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Since this is a adlantis thread:

Why cant the asgard just hyperspace to the pegasus galaxy? They got to earth from their galaxy in 1 second.

Oneil: First thor we need our supplies to fight the replicators.
              Thor: Presses some buttons
              Oneil: Oh thats quick( now at earth)

See i know they are rebuilding after the treplicators but couldnt they just led a hand after all they could use some of the ancentes technolgy to help rebuild or fight the gou;ld.

See my point yet?

Comment

Since this is a adlantis thread:

Why cant the asgard just hyperspace to the pegasus galaxy? They got to earth from their galaxy in 1 second.

Oneil: First thor we need our supplies to fight the replicators.
                Thor: Presses some buttons
                Oneil: Oh thats quick( now at earth)

See i know they are rebuilding after the treplicators but couldnt they just led a hand after all they could use some of the ancentes technolgy to help rebuild or fight the gou;ld.

See my point yet?
                Thats from unnatural selection and they are still in the milkyway so it isnt a second from galaxy to galaxy but from a few 1000 LYs away or so, but heres a better example from small victories, when carter succesfully destroyed The Oneill they then suddenly appeared to rescue jack and teal'c, there are a few other occasions but cant remember off hand
                Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

I believe all MW gates can dial 8 chevrons.

The Pegasus gates were modified, and probs some things removed for security reasons.
                  The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

DAMMIT its O'neill with 2 L's

There is another O'neill with only one L in the air force. No sense of humor whatsoever.

Oh and get a spell check. its Colonel not cornel.

Comment

Hathors device was for creating a pouch in a human, turning them into a jaffa. jaffa reprodouce to make new jaffa. the device is probably from before they altered the humans they took off planet to make them jaffa permanently and breed more jaffa

Comment

I believe it takes a special crystal to dial eight gates. That was mentioned in home when they talk about using the gate to dial earth. McKay <or Weir> says they can just take the crystal to that planet since it doesn't have it. As for SG-1, since they use computers, O'Neill programmed something similar to the crystal.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                          I believe it takes a special crystal to dial eight gates. That was mentioned in home when they talk about using the gate to dial earth. McKay <or Weir> says they can just take the crystal to that planet since it doesn't have it. As for SG-1, since they use computers, O'Neill programmed something similar to the crystal.
                          thats the pegasus gates that are programmed that only Atlantis can dial out of the galaxy, thats never been said for MW or Ida galaxies. it should just be a simple matter of hooking up an extra power source and dialing 8 chevrons.

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
                            Being 14 isn't exactly an excuse for supreme bad grammer, Im pretty sure I learned to write properly by the age of 14
                            I agree. Except for the tedeous mind-numbing task of conjugating verbs, my grammar skills were pretty much completed before high school. But then again, teachers actually taught in those days. No offense to any teachers in here. Learning starts at home.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                              Hathors device was for creating a pouch in a human, turning them into a jaffa. jaffa reprodouce to make new jaffa. the device is probably from before they altered the humans they took off planet to make them jaffa permanently and breed more jaffa
                              Originally posted by Cycrow
                              Plus its very likly that jaffa are born with the pouch aready as they've been engierred that way for a very long time
                              Then what's with the ritual that Ryak had to go through? Teal'C seemed to think that he could keep his son from being enslaved by the gou'ald. Plus, genetics don't take into account what happens to you during your life, so the pouch wouldn't be a trait that can be passed down.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Working...
                              X