Tv Soaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tv Soaps

you ever realise that on a tv soap, you never see the characters watching a tv soap
    Virtual Jurassic Park

*wipes away sweat*

*gulp*

Just wondering...anyone else have a daytime soap addiction? Mine's GH...

*backs slowly off stage...*
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

When my mom was a nurse she'd wake up early in the afternoon to watch some soaps and some days I'd end up watching As The World Turns with her. My aunt would tape Days of Our Lives.

LIKE SAND THROUGH THE HOURGLASS

While I don't really like them I have to acknowledge the difficulty in shooting the equivaleent of two feature films a week.

Comment

My name's Anubis69 and i used to be a Neighbours addict. Luckily due to ridiculous plots and lack of time i have since weened myself off it!! Crackin' show in it's day...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I watch EastEnders

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I've seen commericals for the EastEnders (its a pay per view event with Dish Network). Then I've seen commericals for Footballer's wives on BBC America. I'm curious, are they fun to watch?

To answer the topic..I used to watch soaps (when I was in my early teens), but I've realized that life itself as enough drama for me!! Also, that's the time I started to watch more science fiction shows (like Star Trek Next Generation, Quantum Leap, etc).
            Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Not really a soap fan, although i will watch Eastenders now and again.

Hate, hate, hate, HATE Coronation Street though. The acting is awful and the characters are like they have come straight out of a pantomime or sitcom. Even the theme music makes me want to slit my wrists. Terrible show!

Comment

Working...
              X