• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm/Eye episode

SG1-Spoilergate has uncovered information about another new episode
    for "Stargate Atlantis":

The episode (which doesn't have a production number as yet) is
    titled: 'Storm/Eye' and has a character by the name of Kolya.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Intriguing title...
    Nola
    sigpic

Comment

Fluffy the Destroyer?

Oh, my gosh, that is the cutest puppy. What kind of dog is that?

Oh, yeah, Stargate Atlantis!

One of SG1-Spoilergate members posted this additional information:

<<This is 2 episodes, 'The Eye' and 'The Storm'. The Stargate team is forced to
      temporarily abandon the city due to a continent size hurricane. While securing
      things Weir and McKay are captured by Genii troops (first seen in Underground).
      Meanwhile Sheppard plays cat and mouse with the invanders

Jim>>

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Check out GateWorld's spoiler report on the two-parter "The Storm" and "The Eye" at:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...85717401,8047,
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

the mid season two parter

this makes:
          101 rising part 1
          102 rising part 2
          103 hide and seek
          104 38 minutes
          105 suspicions
          106 childhood's end
          107 poisoning the well
          108 <unknown>
          109 Underground
          110 The storm
          111 the eye

Comment

The Genii look to be very good enemy intersting story have to wait and see what it's like, does any body have any info on ep Suspicions.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

No, except that Dr. Zalenka (played by David Nykl) from Thirty Eight minutes returns, and don't ask me anything about the character, nothing is known about him yet.

And there would also be a character named Athosian #5 or so

Comment

Thank you Shockwave, hopfully more details will come out soon.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

This episode sounds great, it's like a war in the city, and I thought the Wraith would be the first to try to take the city over. Sounds so cool! Can't wait for it. I wonder if they evaculate to Earth or maybe the Atlantis Alpha site.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

in the spoilers it does say they evacuate to earth

Comment

Actually the Gateworld Spoilers say the people from Earth are evacuated... another sites spoilers say they evacuate to Athos (sp?). I still believe they are going to play the "stuck in another galaxy" card a la Voyager.

Comment

Actually they aren't going to play the Voyager card(stuck and can't get home). There is a story about this here, so you can rest assured that they will be able to get home.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                          Fluffy the Destroyer?

Oh, yeah, Stargate Atlantis!

One of SG1-Spoilergate members posted this additional information:

<<This is 2 episodes, 'The Eye' and 'The Storm'. The Stargate team is forced to
                          temporarily abandon the city due to a continent size hurricane. While securing
                          things Weir and McKay are captured by Genii troops (first seen in Underground).
                          Meanwhile Sheppard plays cat and mouse with the invanders

Jim>>

Morjana
                          Sounds like a great, classic Stargate episode..with a twist...as our fellow humans are the enemy.
                          Also..I think this blows away any fears people had of SGA never having problems and that everything would always go according to plan. Not only does Shephard have to worry about enemy soldiers...he has to worry about the elements.
                          It feels good to be alive.
                          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Good Voyager sucked and I don't want SG:A to be anything like it.
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                              Fluffy the Destroyer?

It's a Lhasa Apso. Belongs to a student, but was so cute I *had* to use him!
                              Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X